Can't get mods to work

I have tried mod after mod after mod, but I can't get any of them to work. Some examples include Leoreth's RFC Modmod, RFC Asia, and Fall From Heaven II. I install them correctly, and then when I load them from the main screen, the BtS screen disappears as normal. Then, a notice comes up saying "Beyond the Sword has stopped working."

Further information: I use Civ IV Complete edition and have Windows 7. However, I have all the patches installed for BtS.

Any ideas? There are so many awesome mods that I would like to be able to play.

You say that you've done everything correctly, while you most likely haven't. Otherwise you wouldn't have these issues, correct?

Did you use the in-game auto-patcher, for instance? Well, that doesn't work with the last BtS patch. You have to download and install it manually. Otherwise mods simply aren't gonna work, period.

Could you post a screen caption of your folder structure? Because simply looking at it would reveal any error from your part.

Just trying to help. :p

Yes, I used the in-game auto-patcher. Could you give me a link to where I could find the latest patch?

Also, here's a screen capture of my folder structure.

Hmm...apparently I already have that patch. Should I uninstall it? Perhaps these mods are not compliant with this patch.

I don't understand what you mean by this.

When you fire up BtS, you can find under advanced the option "about this build", where you can find the current version number of BtS.
Should display in the first row 319, and in the third row 3.1.9.0.

Oh, and did you install the latest patch for FfH2?

Top Bottom