Can't load saved game.

wiggawuu

Warlord
FWIW, this is the furthest I've gotten into the game(industrial era). I can't load my auto save playing France. Everything had been loading and working fine up until this point. Is the file corrupted?

I can't even cntr alt delete out of the game ending task. ughhh I can't even get into my desktop. Its all black screen. Booo oh, got it back, but still won't load. Finally got to my desktop. Whatever....booo

I hate Windows.

UPDATE: I got the game to load, but it took a long 5 minutes to do it! Yikes.

Last edited:
There is a issue with windows defender/security essentials please add steam as an exemption to it.

I have a similar problem. My saves from yesterday seem to not work now. The game info is blank when i select them, and when i try to load, the load-game load-game-selection screen just reloads in a second. I know these saves worked yesterday, i used them.

I dont use windows defender/ security essentials (afaik. I cant find it in my win7 controll panel anyway) i also already tried verifying game cashe in steam. Help?

Same problem. Played for a week with no issues at all, now all of a sudden none of my saves will load. Manual saves, auto-saves, nothing. They are all listed, but the Load Game button is greyed out for all of them. Not even the Resume Game button is available on the main menu like it used to be.

Don't use Defender, and have added my Steam folder as an exception in Avast.

Other ideas?

Top Bottom