Can't place certain Natural Wonders in World Builder

the Jack

Chieftain
It took me a couple of maps to notice this, but I can't seem to get Bermuda Triangle, Galapagos Islands, or Ha Long Bay onto a map created with WorldBuilder, either by placing them manually or by marking them (and only those three) as wonders-to-include when setting the map-generation parameters. Great Barrier Reef seems to be placeable only some of the time.

Is anyone else having this issue? I feel like even just knowing whether the problem is on my end or is a general bug would be helpful. The 'problem' wonders seem to show up fine when I play on a randomly-generated (non-World-Builder) map, so I wouldn't think it's a mod conflict. Thanks for any and all responses.

Last edited:
Unsure if you still need an answer but i've just been searching myself to find out about the Bermuda Triangle placement and found nothing. However after some furious fiddling each one of those is due to Ice being too close, as with the great barrier reef.

Delete ice, place natural wonder(s), replace ice.

Certain wonders may still disappear after doing this, and i think it's down to orientation. If you place a natural wonder down with Auto-Fit i think upon loading it tries to load to its default orientation which may be unplaceable so deletes it, whereas if you choose the rotation it will load it in the rotation you've 'locked in', i see auto-fit as randomize unsure if im making sense. Could all be coincidence but all my fiddling has led me to that.

Hope it helps *shrug*

Top Bottom