1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't play at all

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Rezca, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Warlord

Actually it is just the animations you have to turn on. Upping the graphics level will turn them on but you can have them on even at the lowest graphics setting.

2. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Okay.

By the way All Barbs and wild animals are Not attacking with svn 8822. Popped a Goody Hut that produced 3 Barb Clubmen with my Starting Stone thrower. ST standing on desert tile and not a single one of the 3 Barb Club attack. North of that I have a 2nd ST that has a wolverine that will not attack too. Any idea as to why?

JosEPh

3. Rezca

Rezca The Greatest Jaggi

I've noticed that as well, but I'm still at 8818 and they're not attacking. :confused:

I think animations are already enabled, they're animated when attacking at least... Right now the only 'real' problem I have left - other than the friendly barbarians Joseph pointed out - is my age old issue of the game frequently sending in the worst possible unit to fight a battle, resulting in me needing to hand pick every turn of every battle :crazyeye: