Catan Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

This one is plausible though
This is in reference to my idea that wolves tried to frame Tim with the nightkill, and now looks very bad vibes.

Alright MJ it's :50 you switching back?
This now looks very bad vibes.

How do you feel about Arakhor
Dolbster has made like a million questions that follow this patter (ask player X how they feel about player Y) and they all now look like easy fake engagement.

TBH I might be more interested in Gamez at this point, myself.

what happens if syn flips green

not sure if i'll stick with the read but more the sake of the argument

Doesn’t matter cuz Syn will flip red, and also asking random hypotheticals and what-ifs is an easy way to look like your engaging with the thread while giving 0 reads of your own.

Doesn’t matter cuz Syn will flip red, and also asking random hypotheticals and what-ifs is an easy way to look like your engaging with the thread while giving 0 reads of your own.
I'm pissed off by this. For half these players I'm trying to spin straw into gold and have probably provided the most solid reads of anybody in the game. I've had you as top town before but this looks like maf just taking something and running away with it (like I did to Visor EoD3 of Star Trek) seeing if it will stick before "calming down" later

tvt wagons, unless you could hear the wolves laughing somewhere there was no pressure on them to do anything so not much info gained.

If Syn flips red then maybe, but I don't see parallels between this game and Star Trek from Dolby, unless I'm just reading it completely wrong. I don't particularly think Dolby's questions are scummy either, it doesn't seem like he's asking questions for the sake of it, it's backed up with heavy thread analysis as well.

Me
Tim
Csargo
Phoenicks
Punchy
TS
————
Mac
G1K
Arakhor
Evan
Bianca
Gamez
————
Syn
Dolby

Find 2 town in the middle bracket to win the game.

This basically calls for a full reassessment. I'll produce a full braindump before SoD in case my vest doesn't hold up, but my very first statement is going to be look very carefully at Phoenicks. When I mentioned that conversation at MU with the theory about "leave the good players alive and they lynch each other out of paranoia"...that was his theory.

This basically calls for a full reassessment. I'll produce a full braindump before SoD in case my vest doesn't hold up, but my very first statement is going to be look very carefully at Phoenicks. When I mentioned that conversation at MU with the theory about "leave the good players alive and they lynch each other out of paranoia"...that was his theory.
Yeah maybe demote Phoenicks to middle bracket and find 3 town. Idk I’m thinking fast here.

Kick Phoenicks down a notc Marcher unless you can find something really really solid.

Cross post.

Let's slow down...we have night chat and a long D3 to work with.

Aight revised:

Me
Tim
Csargo
Punchy
TS
————
Phoenicks
Mac
G1K
Arakhor
Evan