• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Catan Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

@Takhisis can you please dump any last-second thoughts or ideas on other players in case you end up mislynched?
Can I get one last tier list for the road Tak? For old times sake
Hmmm. Haphazardly (besides the Tim-Marcher Jovian connection) organised thoughts:
I think Punchythecat's claim is laughable.
Why is topsecret cleared after yesterday? He's skating by.
Would a mafioso announce he was double-voting and actually do it as openly as Synsensa has, instead of saving up quietly for a rôleblock or nightkill?
Again, it might be within her town!meta for biancasbotique to have acted as I earlier pointed out, but if I'm lynched when I'm acting well within my earlygame-town!Takhisis meta then you'd better have a second look at that.
I'd be looking at GamezRule more closely, because his one interaction being giving me the ore is weird. Might be just disconnected play.
Dolbster borders paragon of solviness territory.
Poliwhirl/MacDougall: more activity please?
*goes to check player list to see who's missing*
Golden1Knight seems oddly nonchalant about his lack of participation.
amazonevan and especially Phoenicks need more posting and more attention. Lynch Phoenicks if he doesn't show up 12-16 hours into D3.

P.S.: FFS wifi's a nasty piece of work and it cascades into unresponsive scripts; I hope none of my post gets eaten.

Whoops x-post with GM and 33 posts in the middle! Goodbye game.

You said the wagon was running away...it probably isn't

Possibly, but I expect that Pzelda will have put careful thought into people's resources, despite what the players might claim.

If Tak flips maf Tim still shoots Syn out of self-preservation, if nothing else. Also to not mess with the votecount.
If Tak flips town and Syn flips scum, look at Dolbster Very closely

What an odd choice.

Votes
Timsup2nothin (2) - Takhisis, GamezRule
Takhisis (5) - Dolbster, Timsup2nothin, amazonevan19, PunchyTheCat, Marcher Jovian, Golden1Knight
Topsecret (2) - biancasbotique, Csargo

Takhisis was a Board Game Enthusiast.

Takhisis went back home from a gaming session at Dietrich, when several hoodlums surrounded him. They started with uncomfortable questions.
"Why are you such a nerd?"
"Who is more boring? You or a stone?"
"Do you know someone called Sid Mayor?"
"I wonder if you have some development cards up your sleeve."
Someone grabbed his hand. Tak pushed him back. Few minutes later they were fighting. Takhisis ended up quite bruised up.

After returning from hospital, he headed to Dietrich to play The Settlers of Catan with the newest expansion. As he enters the room he notices something weird in the air. And then he recognizes shoes of Dietrich and other players. It was them, who ambushed him!
He leaves to play Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon and never returns to board games.

It is night. The chat stays open. Another round of trading and voting starts in 24 hours. A window for night actions ends one hour prior.
You can buy actions anytime.

Last edited:
Arakhor when you walk around your estate in your socks, is there a giant fence that prevents contact with normal humans? The humming the Jeopardy theme during high tension waiting moments is a cultural icon.

*Pays in 10 wheat, 10 ore, 10 brick, 10 wood, 10 sheep*
Action: Revive

Arakhor when you walk around your estate in your socks, is there a giant fence that prevents contact with normal humans? The humming the Jeopardy theme during high tension waiting moments is a cultural icon.
Actually he's English.

Goodbye, thread.

Top Bottom