Catherine, Czarina of all the Africas (1st story)

@Theryman:Oooookkkk....then......:shifty:
This is a highly descriptive narrative, one that ties historical narrative with humorous commentary.
Smilies!
:) ;) :borg: :sleep: :egypt: :smoke: :nuke: :sad: :scan: :rolleyes: :cool: :D

Theryman said:
Bump.... pause... bump... pause... bump... pause... bump... pause... bump... pause... bump... pause... bump... pause...
So let me get this straight. You're wanting me to continue the story? :lol:

Okay, yes, I'm a little off my schedule. When I started this Civ Tale in February, little did I realize it would take me a whole year to finish it. But if we're gonna be realistic that's probably a realistic completion date. Just remember that for every one paper you write in school, I have to read, correct, grade, and possibly read a revision of about 90 papers. So nanny nanny boo boo.

I actually got around to playing the game I'm storying here last weekend, but honestly, I haven't even come by to read other people's stories in at least six weeks (the little log-on counter dealy saying "you last visited on Sep 04, 2006"). I'll try and whip out a chapter or two this coming weekend. Just to keep you mooks happy.

Ah, and here's a little tiny google map to tide you over. Rusafr1800.jpg

BuckyRea said:
I'll try and whip out a chapter or two this coming weekend. Just to keep you mooks happy.
:cry:

For a teacher, you are not so good with words, and keeping them.

Err... I dunno what that means.

And now, a haiku from Theryman:

Oh poor BuckyRea,
Where are you right this second?
Quit work, play Civ now.

I hope nothing really did happen to him. If someone got in a wreck on the way home from work how would we the other posters ever learn of it?
Let's all pray for Bucky's saftey.

I hope nothing really did happen to him. If someone got in a wreck on the way home from work how would we the other posters ever learn of it?
Let's all pray for Bucky's saftey.
I have had this happen to me before. It is very, very sad whenever you lose someone, even online.

But it is not likely- much more, though, he simply gives too many essays. LAY OFF THE PAPERS, TEACH!

Great story! I've been reading for quite a while as a lurker here on the forums, so I decided to officially formalise my reading by subscribing! Looking forward to updates. ^_^

Top Bottom