[BTS] Caveman2cosmos Problems with displaying some interface elements

svartar

Chieftain
Hi everyone,

It's my first post, and my english is poor, so I please be understanding.
I have hope, that it's correct department and I'm not duplicate topic.

I have installed C2C in several versions (38.1, 40, 41 and 41.2)

In each of these versions, I have a problem displaying some parts of the interface.

Exactly, for example, the icons at the bottom of the menu during the game (red marked) are invisible.

Also, I can't launch the tech tree, when I press the button, nothing happens (red marked).

I think both problems (and other similar) have the same couse.

Do you know how to solve these problems?

I would be very grateful for your help:)

Game was installed on PC with Windows 10.

Attachments

• civ.png
    civ.png
    587.1 KB · Views: 110
@raxo2222
1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Complete\Beyond the Sword
2. I changed name to "Caveman2Cosmos
3. I ran the file as administrator

These steps resolved problem with the bottom icons:) but, tech tree still doesn't work. Now, I can open it, but I can't see tree tech.

Attachments

• civ tech tree.png
    civ tech tree.png
    747.5 KB · Views: 84
@raxo2222
1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Complete\Beyond the Sword
2. I changed name to "Caveman2Cosmos
3. I ran the file as administrator

These steps resolved problem with the bottom icons:) but, tech tree still doesn't work. Now, I can open it, but I can't see tree tech.
Looks like you overwrote old version of mod with new one.
Delete mod and install latest version.

I had several versions installed, each one was in a folder named: "Caveman2CosmosV38", "Caveman2CosmosV40" etc.
Now I just changed the folder name of the latest version to "Caveman2Cosmos" I didn't make any changes to the files. So I can reinstall, but I think that it will change nothing.
Thank You for help:)

I had several versions installed, each one was in a folder named: "Caveman2CosmosV38", "Caveman2CosmosV40" etc.
Now I just changed the folder name of the latest version to "Caveman2Cosmos" I didn't make any changes to the files. So I can reinstall, but I think that it will change nothing.
Delete User Settings folder then, so it recreates fresh.

If you overwrote an old mod folder with the new one, you corrupted the whole folder. Delete them all and move the new version folder into the mods folder and make sure it is then named Caveman2Cosmos and it should run fine.

Top Bottom