Caveman2Cosmos

Sweet, good job Strategy Only and the entire team of modder's who have been working hard over the years making C2C what it is today! You guys have brought me more entertainment with this Mod then games I pay 30-60$ for seriously! :goodjob::clap:

I have never played a Civ game other than a demo and have not been a fan of the series at all. A friend of mine showed me this mod, I "tried" the game out with the mod and am amazed at everything it has added. As I was building and exploring my friend kept telling me "this isn't in the origional game" and I was thinking to myself "What is in the origional game then? O.o".

I just bought the game a few hours ago on steam and registered here to say thanks for making this and keep it up! May this game bring me many many hours of enjoyment!

I have never played a Civ game other than a demo and have not been a fan of the series at all. A friend of mine showed me this mod, I "tried" the game out with the mod and am amazed at everything it has added. As I was building and exploring my friend kept telling me "this isn't in the origional game" and I was thinking to myself "What is in the origional game then? O.o".

I just bought the game a few hours ago on steam and registered here to say thanks for making this and keep it up! May this game bring me many many hours of enjoyment!

Madness, I've had/played civ4 for ever it seems.:lol: Have fun with it! if your not in the know here's steam install(typical at least)
(driver steam is on)/Program Files(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword/Beyond the Sword/mods

It's suggested not to install steam to c/drive(program files), but it works. I have my hard drive partitioned, and installed steam on alternate(H)drive.

Awesome Voorhees, not only did you get Civ 4 you registered at my second home website. :p Welcome to the world of Civ dude! Hopefully we can get c2c to work in multiplayer mode and have some co-op games goings. :D

Careful this game series is super addicting, I bought Civ 2 for my son with all expansions back in what 1995-96 something like that, he didn't like it much, I decided to play it and fell in love with the genre and series. Rest is history! Colonization is a lot of fun too with a mod, it is hard to learn the tactics I thought but fun.

C2C will bring the enjoyment time and time again, though I wish viewports wasn't buggy so I could play giant maps without graphics and others things bugging out on me. :crazyeye: :D

I just LOVE C2C.
I really do.

Voor
You have no idea (you DO now, hehehe), how MUCH is in C2C, that isn't in the vanilla.
While Civ4 vanilla ISN'T that much better than Civ2 SCENARIOS (if at all), C2C makes it a whole new WORLD.

Just downloaded the mod a few days ago and I just founded the great shrine of druidism with my great prophet, however I did not receive any gold bonus. Is this a bug or was it removed? If it was removed, how do I edit it back in?

You should go to the civilopedia and look up the religions. A few of them behave like they always have, most have some extra features, and some are rather different. The early religions, in particular, are different.

You don't get gold for each city with the religion from the Druidic shrine, only 1 culture for each city with the religion. You can, however build a bunch of buildings that increase the food you get in cities with various nearby resources. You can even completely remove all unhealthiness from buildings via the Druidic cathedral equivalent building.

You should go to the civilopedia and look up the religions. A few of them behave like they always have, most have some extra features, and some are rather different. The early religions, in particular, are different.

You don't get gold for each city with the religion from the Druidic shrine, only 1 culture for each city with the religion. You can, however build a bunch of buildings that increase the food you get in cities with various nearby resources. You can even completely remove all unhealthiness from buildings via the Druidic cathedral equivalent building.
I see it now, but I do want to change it so all religions get some sort of monetary boost to it. I went digging through the CIV4RELIGIONINFO.Xml inside the mod, yet I cannot find Druidism though to edit it.

I see it now, but I do want to change it so all religions get some sort of monetary boost to it. I went digging through the CIV4RELIGIONINFO.Xml inside the mod, yet I cannot find Druidism though to edit it.

Thats because its in the modules folder area.

Have multiple resources been removed as a game or BUG option?
I did a quick site search but couldn't find any newer references.

Have multiple resources been removed as a game or BUG option?
I did a quick site search but couldn't find any newer references.

The pedia has been changed to have the map, manufactured and cultural resources on their own pages rather than all in the one. Is that what you are asking about?

The pedia has been changed to have the map, manufactured and cultural resources on their own pages rather than all in the one. Is that what you are asking about?

Sorry, my bad.
I meant multiple production.
There used to be a game option for multiple production and one for multiple research in the same turn. I would like my high production cities to turn out more than one unit or building per turn instead of loosing all the production at the end of the turn.

Sorry, my bad.
I meant multiple production.
There used to be a game option for multiple production and one for multiple research in the same turn. I would like my high production cities to turn out more than one unit or building per turn instead of loosing all the production at the end of the turn.
They are now on by default and invisible as we expect that pretty much anyone had it on anyway.

Great, thank you! I must have been getting gold for discontinued buildings under production.

You can still get overflow if you aren't setting enough builds in the queue and you're ending up trying to save too much production at a time. The city will still only allow so much production to be held over from the previous round.

hellooo

So I registred to post this comment because I want you to know my oponion :
AWESOME , I started to play this game 3 weeks ago , and after playing some universe mods and trying to find something awesome , this attracted me most . I dowloanded C2C and after 25 minutes of play I realized how awesome it is , now Im playing it some 4 days ( 6-9 hours every day , also in midnight :sleep: ) and Its very awesome . Im in year 25000 BC and I really enjoy its atmosphere

Soo list of things I think would be balanced , things I like on this and I dont understand
1. Adding of AI inteligence ?:I noticed that very weak animals are attacking me as if my trackers had "punch me" text on their head , Is possible to turn on some system where weak animals will not attack you ? I think It would be good if some animals just run away from you , and those stronger will try to eat your trackers/hunters , if such thing does not exist I would like it to have it , and of course balanced so for example : you can use 2 trackers to block any exit of animal , and easily capture it OR animal will stop running after 3 turns ( Animals have to be cooled by resting )

2. hunting: I sometimes notice when you hunt down animal with 2 food and 2 hammers , they dont arrive , simply they dont add to my production or food . Is it because animal is too small to give some food ? How this mechanism works ? Am I doing something wrong ? Or is it BUG

3. I just like those Voices I love voices you added to some technology quotes , I hope there will be more , and please dont remove buzz or whatever in backround is its hilarious ,
ALSO I found that in some technology there is missing quote , but now I forgot which ...

4. Last question How to turn off indication of how many turns is left ?

Thats all , I would like to support your project by money or something else , and I wish you luck with it...

Soo list of things I think would be balanced , things I like on this and I dont understand
1. Adding of AI inteligence ?:I noticed that very weak animals are attacking me as if my trackers had "punch me" text on their head , Is possible to turn on some system where weak animals will not attack you ? I think It would be good if some animals just run away from you , and those stronger will try to eat your trackers/hunters , if such thing does not exist I would like it to have it , and of course balanced so for example : you can use 2 trackers to block any exit of animal , and easily capture it OR animal will stop running after 3 turns ( Animals have to be cooled by resting )

2. hunting: I sometimes notice when you hunt down animal with 2 food and 2 hammers , they dont arrive , simply they dont add to my production or food . Is it because animal is too small to give some food ? How this mechanism works ? Am I doing something wrong ? Or is it BUG

3. I just like those Voices I love voices you added to some technology quotes , I hope there will be more , and please dont remove buzz or whatever in backround is its hilarious ,
ALSO I found that in some technology there is missing quote , but now I forgot which ...

4. Last question How to turn off indication of how many turns is left ?....

1.As far as animal ai, I'm not sure if the devs can/or want to add such a system. It's a civilization sim, not a hunting sim:sniper:

2.I believe at times that the add to :hammers:, :food: may not be enough to shave a turn off.

3.It's a big job to do the voicesets for the techs. Time as well. I believe the devs are working on it, but to be frank C2C is a HUGE undertaking and game/balance is higher up on the list of things to do.

Spoiler :

Open BUG, select CLOCK, set settings :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0180.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0180.JPG
    302.8 KB · Views: 270
Top Bottom