CCTP Rebuild

I forgot to mention, but I set the free building to tree of life, since no one had a palace in 6000 BC. This allows you to research and found a pantheon, however you cannot get a great prophet or found religion until you build a palace (requires leadership tech).

If people would prefer, I could probably modify to allow great prophet w/ tree, or reset it back to palace. Just let me know

Noticed the goodyhut file isn't working. For now just remove it:
C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Community Call To Power Rebuild (v 1)\CCTP\Various\CCTP_GoodyHuts.xml

It is causing a problem w/ ancient ruins. I'll see what's wrong and update the file.

Edit: Fixed the goodyhut problem. I'm uploading corrected files now. When that's done I'll upload a fix for those who have already downloaded.

Ok, goody huts fixed. Sorry about the problem, I was trying to do it in between my daughter wanting to play hide and seek and my son wanting to download mods for his game.

Anyway I've updated the file, and if you downloaded before this post you can get a fix here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6zpa18ys02k0wyp/Goodyhutfix.rar

Just copy the files into the Community Call To Power Rebuild (v 1) folder.

Edit: Changed goodyhut file, the original file tried to replace vanilla, changed it to just update so works now.

If you already downloaded, here's a link for Barbarian caveman:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zt85h0k7l950khm/Barbarian_Caveman.rar

Copy to the Community Call To Power Rebuild (v 1) folder.

Haven't tested w/ savegame so don't know if it's compatible.

Updated this link to fix barbs not always spawning.(doesn't include other fixes) - Re-updated to work better(not all camps were spawning)

with rebuild & goodyhut. It runs Ok the first time I launch the game. Getting an error when exiting to main menu.
Inidentified style (Grid9detail162) in
[assets/UI/Frontend/Modding/ModsSinglePlayer] []

From then on I get the ancients/ Agroculture start instead of the cave man start until I delete the cache.

Also the last 3 items on the social page are displaying wrong by having text running across the page but seems to work ok.

with rebuild & goodyhut. It runs Ok the first time I launch the game. Getting an error when exiting to main menu.

From then on I get the ancients/ Agroculture start instead of the cave man start until I delete the cache.

Verified the error, however I still had caveman on start.

I found the problem I think, it is in one of the cctp map files. I believe it's for G&K and not BNW. I am doing a rebuild right now(the mod has over 3000 files, so it takes quite a few minutes).

If I verify that's the problem I'll update. If it is you may just be able remove the file w/o re-downloading. I'll let you know.

Just a note that a lot of the 3rd party new civ mods are starting with Palace instead of Tree of life. There is no promise that other 3rd party mods will work, but is would like them to.

Also the last 3 items on the social page are displaying wrong by having text running across the page but seems to work ok.

I am uploading an update right now.

The problem is due to ModsSinglePlayer.xml in the C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Community Call To Power Rebuild (v 1)\CCTP\CCTP Maps folder

You can just delete that file, unless you want to go ahead and re-download to also fix the social policy page also(and a few other little things).

Just a note that a lot of the 3rd party new civ mods are starting with Palace instead of Tree of life. There is no promise that other 3rd party mods will work, but is would like them to.

This mod should update the free building. It may not if the others load afterward. If this is a problem and you are using civs that do, in the cctp\buildings is the file Civ5Buildings.sql

This file changes the free building and updates the palace prereq and flavors. You should be able to take it out and it would default to vanilla.

If this is a problem for everyone, I can change tree back to palace.

BTW, thanks for pointing things out, this is a giant mod, and it seems when you fix one thing, you find five more.:hammer2:

Yea, I've been trying to figure out why.

In the meantime, if you want, you can open the Barbarian Caveman.sql in
C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Community Call To Power Rebuild (v 1)\CCTP\Units
and delete:

UPDATE Units
SET PrereqTech='TECH_TRIBAL_WARRIOR', Cost= 20
WHERE TYPE='UNIT_BARBARIAN_WARRIOR';

this will cause some to spawn warriors and some cavemen.

a lot of techs are missing proper titles, most of them are TXT_BLABLABLA
i am also still missing resources like oak, titanium, poppy, etc.

a lot of techs are missing proper titles, most of them are TXT_BLABLABLA
i am also still missing resources like oak, titanium, poppy, etc.

I'll check it right now. Resources should be there, are you sure you have researched the proper tech and unlocked proper policy?(for instance, oak requires woodworking tech and honor policy)

Also looked through dll to try to find reason for barbs not spawning. Found a way to fix it.
If you've already downloaded, you can go to the Barbarian Caveman.sql in the cctp\units folder and change both instances of 'UNITCLASS_CAVEMAN' to 'UNITCLASS_WARRIOR'

a lot of techs are missing proper titles, most of them are TXT_BLABLABLA.

I'm not seeing any missing titles, and the only missing text the logs show are for some buildings(they're being worked on)

Do you know any of the specific ones you're missing? Also I have updated the files, so if you downloaded shortly after I first posted, it may be from one of the earlier problems.

BTW, if you could post your database log it might tell me something.

Thanks.

Top Bottom