cfcthe cfc above cyclotron Corps version

NZJG

Chieftain
http://hi.baidu.com/weifeng_opera/blog/item/d6905bcdef7dc818b700c829.html
这个单位是cfc上面的 不过我把它改成了军团单位
This unit is cfc above , but I put it into the corps units
这个也是没和原作者联系 请多多见谅了
This is also no contact with the original author , please forgive me

Hell, I just realized that all those units (except the gunboat) that NZJG has uploaded, are made by someone else and already uploaded. Cyclotron was a converted for Thorgrimm's Fallout mod. Other unit here is Cyber Commando... I don't know who made it, but I had it already long ago from Civfanatics. I already saw Tau Firewarrior and the golden coin. At first I thought that he modified them, but I compared, and it is all the same. Cyclotron file seems empty though.
Some moderator should take action I think.

Hell, I just realized that all those units (except the gunboat) that NZJG has uploaded, are made by someone else and already uploaded. Cyclotron was a converted for Thorgrimm's Fallout mod. Other unit here is Cyber Commando... I don't know who made it, but I had it already long ago from Civfanatics. I already saw Tau Firewarrior and the golden coin. At first I thought that he modified them, but I compared, and it is all the same. Cyclotron file seems empty though.
Some moderator should take action I think.

也许你看不懂机械翻译的英文
或者你根本没看
首先
我从来没说是我制作的单位
我只是修改了一下
并且我也对没有和原作者取得联系
就更改了他的动画
表示抱歉且希望得到谅解
再次
这个帖子中的回旋加速器和原版回旋加速器的区别
是原版的动画作为军团单位时会产生可怕的变色
我这个修改版的就不会产生这种情况

Maybe you do not understand English machine translation or you do not

First
I never said I just modified my production unit and not to get in touch and the original author changed his animation apologize and hope to be forgiven

Again
Cyclotron and the original post cyclotron is the difference between the original animation as a Corps units will have a terrible color my modified version of this case will not produce

Yes well, it is hard to understand text translated by automatic translator. And in general, if unit is originally made or converted by someone else, then this should be clearly noted on your posts.. I believe.

Yes well, it is hard to understand text translated by automatic translator. And in general, if unit is originally made or converted by someone else, then this should be clearly noted on your posts.. I believe.
You've been told by both the author and a moderator that proper acknowledgement was given. There is no further reason for you to discuss this publicly. You are welcome to comment on the quality of his palette work or of the merits of the unit itself. If you have anything to say on other topics the comments belong elsewhere.

NZJG - you have posted correctly. Machine translation can make difficulties. Continue to post your work.

Top Bottom