• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CFL 2006 season

I bet he spent the last couple of days passed out in a bar :p

Anyone up to the challenge of doing a CFL pool ?????

Ill try to search the net to find one I can use but I usually suck at doing this.

If someone wants to volunteer to do a CFL pool go ahead.

If no one want to ill do one (that is if I find something!)

If I do a pool who joins in ??????

I really don't know enough about the CFL for a pool...

I'll join, but it will be a pure random luck thing (as opposed to hockey where I think I know something but it ends up completely random...)

pboily said:
I really don't know enough about the CFL for a pool...

I'll join, but it will be a pure random luck thing (as opposed to hockey where I think I know something but it ends up completely random...)

I think ill do some research on football pools ....... dont worry with predictions ....... the CFL is a weird league .... choose the AL's and all will be well.... lol

The pre-season starts june 2nd.

I will be doing it for the regular season.

Week 1 of regular season starts june 16th with a Montreal - Winnipeg game !!!!!!

Join Up all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Canadians!!!!!!!! ... lets play Canadian football! :king:

I did some research ..... I found something.

I have a question.

Do you guys want a pool where we choose players from the teams roster and keep them the whole season or do you only want to only choose teams ?

I found a nice set of rules for a roster pool.

ok for roster pools, but I would prefer one where we don't tinker with our rosters after the selection. If a player gets hurt, he gets hurt and that is that.

pboily said:
ok for roster pools, but I would prefer one where we don't tinker with our rosters after the selection. If a player gets hurt, he gets hurt and that is that.

I think I will do a hybrid between a roster pool and a team pool.

We will choose each week's winner
and we will choose a little roster .... I was thinking in the lines of

in the begining of the year we will choose:

2- quarter-back
2- Running back
2- pass receivers
2- defence players
and
1- Kickers

We choose them from all the teams and we stick with the players the whole year long.

We could get extra points when 1 of your player makes the defencive or the offencive player of the week.

Tell me what you think!

Personally, I would rather do a team pool, but the way you suggested the player pool it could work. It just depends on if we can get enough people who know about the players. Perhaps start it off as a team pool and after a couple of people have signed up see if they would like to add on the player pool?

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Personally, I would rather do a team pool, but the way you suggested the player pool it could work. It just depends on if we can get enough people who know about the players. Perhaps start it off as a team pool and after a couple of people have signed up see if they would like to add on the player pool?

We will see how many join in!

If not enough join in we will keep it to a team pool.

Me and SuBI are working on the pool and will start another thread especially for the CFL pool. rules and all !

Pre-season scores:

Hamilton 31 @ Toronto 3
Montréal 25 @ Winnipeg 24
Calgary 26 @ BC 23

Heh go from being one of the most prestigious QBs to being cut by the esks...quite a life he must lead.

Top Bottom