CG15 - The Nomadic Mongols

cgannon64

BOB DYLAN'S ROCKIN OUT!
Here's an SG I had in mind, suggestions and input are welcome:

Civ: The Mongols. I know everyone hates them, but they fit the nomadic description.

Level: Regent-Demigod. Deciding what level will be best is going to be hard for this one, we don't want to go too hard.

Map: Pangea, Large, all normal.

Version: Conquests.

Victory Conditions: All on except Domination, Conquest is the only one accepted.

Rules: - I am going to reduce the price of Palaces to make them buildable in outskirt cities. I'm going to ask for input on whether this is advisable, what's a good price to set, and how it will affect the AIs.
- After we conquer an enemy civ, we must move into his territory. I considered making us raze our old core, but since the AIs will rush the vacuum, we will keep it.
- After we conquer an enemy territory we MUST move our palace into his former capital.
- We MAY NOT raze and move any of their cities. What they build, we keep.
- We may change their terrain improvements, in fact this is reccomended.
- We may not become communist, since this would defeat the purpose of the game.

Roster: Me
Open
Open
Open
Open

The goal of this game is basically to try to imitate the migrational tendancies of the Mongols, so our core will migrate to each new civ we conquer. We're going to move our core very often in this game, I guess 11 times since this is a large map. As a result we'll probably be constantly updating the infrastructure and terrain of each new civ. All in all it should be a challenge since we take a production hit each time we conquer a civ. :)

Top Bottom