CGN Aid

shadowlord3 wrote on Today 16:26:
Well I'm home now and as long as I'm home tonight after 7pm than that is fine. Just give me the chat channel and the time and I will attempt to be there.

SL3

I said...

#demogame_CFC_Embassy on irc.webmaster.com

Let's make it 7:20pm GMT -5, and I'll see if I can flag our president down, after he gets home.

Donovan (your pm box is full), they finally came. They got onto the wrong servor. Well miccofl came, the premier isn't here. miccofl said the premier was 'rattling his cage now.'

edit: Now shadowlord is here.

There was some upsetting news.

GWT has 10 catapults, 40 Mi's and pikes, 29-31 Answars, 9 galleys, and some 'patches' of units.

GCA has some 'patches' as well as a entire fleet of galleys. Shadowlord specifically said 'many.'

Also Micco and many CGners left the game in protest. Shadowlord is trying to keep everyone else in the game.

It gets worse. It will be posted in a bit.

I came in at the end of the meeting, noticing that GCA seemed to be up to their old tricks again. I also did a test with C3MT on a mock MP/PBEM game. It asks for the password (not too hard to guess the admin password if it's "easy enough", and even easier to find out in a hex editor).

The concern in that chatroom was both "reloading" and possibility of using "C3MT".

So, we suggested that Mongoose be granted access to all team forums so that there's no, or little potential for cheating. What do you think about that?

On my suggestion, Miccofl has notified Apolyton. I will talk with Apolyton, when I get the chance, but that may not be until Tuesday.

I agree that someone should have access to all forums to make sure that no reprehensive behavior takes place. We don't cheat and I'm sure I don't want to see others do it...

Yes, it is annoying if someone cheats all the time... let's let Mongoose check 'em up. I mean all private forums.

Top Bottom