Champi Khan's Civilizations

I would just make his head textures a bit more defined, add some wrinkles to his forehead, and make his hands slightly more detailed. Also I find the background a bit too blurry, but I don't know if it would look good at all otherwise.
By the way, what happened to Libya, Spain, Tuva and North Korea?

I deleted that civs in the Wikia because they aren't my first plans. They will be released, but I don't know when, maybe I release other civs before, so I prefer to hide them until they are released.

Also, perhaps include something about defense from planes? The Vietnam war had more bombs dropped than most others in earth's history, and the Ho Chi Minh trail was graveled primarily from debris the north tricked America into blowing off cliffsides. Something to represent this (and/or Vietnamese ingenuity in general) would be pretty cool.

This got me thinking. What if Vietnamese cities got a production bonus from being damaged?

Wow, these are quite a lot of planned civs. Hope you can do them all. I'm curious about the Paris Commune. Is it going to be able to build settlers (and in this case, would the cities be named after Parisian neighbourhoods?).
Also, I have some things to say about the icons:
While it fits, I believe the Ethiopian icon is far too complicated and as such, probably wouldn't look very good in game. I think you should base it on this. Same thing with Vietnam, although you should try simplifying the current icon instead of looking for a new one. Unless you want to use the star on the first flag of North Vietnam.
For Chile, I believe you should do something that represents the country more than Allende himself. There are quit some possiblities with their coat of arms.
The same is true for spain, but for a different reason: the flower is used to represent Granada in the coat of arms. IMO you should go for something based on the republican CoA, or use a three-pointed star.

Wow, these are quite a lot of planned civs. Hope you can do them all. I'm curious about the Paris Commune. Is it going to be able to build settlers (and in this case, would the cities be named after Parisian neighbourhoods?).
Also, I have some things to say about the icons:
While it fits, I believe the Ethiopian icon is far too complicated and as such, probably wouldn't look very good in game. I think you should base it on this. Same thing with Vietnam, although you should try simplifying the current icon instead of looking for a new one. Unless you want to use the star on the first flag of North Vietnam.
For Chile, I believe you should do something that represents the country more than Allende himself. There are quit some possiblities with their coat of arms.
The same is true for spain, but for a different reason: the flower is used to represent Granada in the coat of arms. IMO you should go for something based on the republican CoA, or use a three-pointed star.

Yeah, I put all of my planned civs in the wiki because I've started to look for collabs with other people, and if I put them all maybe I can find anyone interested.
About the icons, I'll probably use other icons for the strange ones, but first I want to find anything that can be representative of that civ that could be more simple but not the most simple, so as a placeholder until I find anything, I'll use this. That Ethiopian symbol is ok, so I'll use it.
And about the Parisian Commune, the idea I have is to make them use the ideology and revolution if they want to expand.

In that case, you might be interested in knowing that Our World is doing an Egypt civ under Nasser, Indonesia under Sukarno (they already have an icon though), Soviet Union under Khrushchev, and an Angola civ with no defined leader.

Ok, so these are some really nice icons. I have some suggestions:
- Some of them need to be bigger. Don't try to leave too much blank space on the circle if the icon can fit it.
- Libya's icon is too complicated, it will look messy in game.
- Use less eagles for arab nations, they are far too similar icons and the way they're done doesn't look to good. I don't know, however, what you cold use for most of them. A suggestion for Iraq is what was written on its flag under Saddam's rule.
- For Mozambique, use only the weapons, not the star.
- Uruguay needs to be redone.
- Benin's icon looks confusing. You should add the 4 other corns and the star in the middle.
- You should use the symbol of the Korean Worker's Party for NK.
- Something more representative of Chile instead of Allende should be used. Here's what I have for it.
- What are the meanings behind the colors of Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia and Algeria? And talking about Algeria, if possible, crescent and stars are kind of... meh.

Ok, so these are some really nice icons. I have some suggestions:
- Some of them need to be bigger. Don't try to leave too much blank space on the circle if the icon can fit it.
- Libya's icon is too complicated, it will look messy in game.
- Use less eagles for arab nations, they are far too similar icons and the way they're done doesn't look to good. I don't know, however, what you cold use for most of them. A suggestion for Iraq is what was written on its flag under Saddam's rule.
- For Mozambique, use only the weapons, not the star.
- Uruguay needs to be redone.
- Benin's icon looks confusing. You should add the 4 other corns and the star in the middle.
- You should use the symbol of the Korean Worker's Party for NK.
- Something more representative of Chile instead of Allende should be used. Here's what I have for it.
- What are the meanings behind the colors of Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia and Algeria? And talking about Algeria, if possible, crescent and stars are kind of... meh.

Okay to be fair it is an Allende focused Chile and considering the fact we already have another Chile already I dont see the heavy consequence of him having his existing Icons although I agree those are some weird color combinations.

Although I would love to do some of these civs, especially Romania and Bulgariad due to the whole Iron Guard thing and Dimitriov having strong ties with Communist International, even being its Chairman, I would reccomend you should probably put all of the Icons in the OP so that way it can look nice and tidy.

Well, to be totally honest, I mostly suggested that icon because it was one of the "Chile split" civs I had in my thread, and at a certain point I had started to run out of ideas for icons.

The Unidad Popular is of course really representative of Allende's time, but I can see how it doesn't really represent Chile. I'd be in for the one you suggested, or just any of the alternatives in my thread.

Top Bottom