[TOT] Change name of planet in sci-fi mod

Alfe

Chieftain
Hello,

I am french.
I modified the name of planet in the sci-fi mod in Civilization II: Test of Time ("Lalande 21185" becomed "Funestis" ) by error long ago... and it is engraved in the CD...
How can I modified to reapoint "Lalande 21185" please ?

Thank you

Alfe

Hello,

I am french.
I modified the name of planet in the sci-fi mod in Civilization II: Test of Time ("Lalande 21185" becomed "Funestis" ) by error long ago... and it is engraved in the CD...
How can I modified to reapoint "Lalande 21185" please ?

Thank you

Alfe
Now I had personally thought the star system's name (Lalande 21185) was ONLY ever mentioned in the Scifi game's events file when it was relevantly mentioned, and nowhere else), and that Funestis was the planet you start on of the three planet maps and the "Orbital map), but Funestis was, in the story line, a planet in the Lalande 21185 star system. Also, as far as I know, and have ever known, you can't "engrave" onto a corporately-made CD after it's made. I think you might have just mixed up the role of the terms Lalande 21185 and Funestis in terms of their usage in the scifi game's storyline.

Indeed, you have right. Funestis is the original name of the planet in sci-fi mod... I can't engrave the CD.

Sorry and thanks you

Alfe :)

Top Bottom