Changing Eras

ReathonFett

Chieftain
Does anyone know how to change the Starting Era from Prehistoric to ancient on a custom map? Even when i manually set it in the files, it still wants me to research sedentary lifestyle.

Does anyone know how to change the Starting Era from Prehistoric to ancient on a custom map? Even when i manually set it in the files, it still wants me to research sedentary lifestyle.

Sedentary Lifestyle is the first Ancient Era tech, it is not a Prehistoric tech.

Unfourtanetly, untill that tech is researched it still says the era is prehistoric, and makes it so that you have to build a prehistoric city with no buildings. this means to research the tech, it would take like, 300 turns. And maybe im just blind, but i cant find it in the worldbuilder to manually give it to the civs on the map. Me and my freinds are trying to do a multiplayer europe map, but we really dislike how slow the prehistoric era progresses, and just wanted to jump into the ancient era, so we could dominate as the Romans and greeks.... and I've only been able to find Europe maps as scenarios so far... it's just frustrating :/

Unfourtanetly, untill that tech is researched it still says the era is prehistoric, and makes it so that you have to build a prehistoric city with no buildings. this means to research the tech, it would take like, 300 turns. And maybe im just blind, but i cant find it in the worldbuilder to manually give it to the civs on the map. Me and my freinds are trying to do a multiplayer europe map, but we really dislike how slow the prehistoric era progresses, and just wanted to jump into the ancient era, so we could dominate as the Romans and greeks.... and I've only been able to find Europe maps as scenarios so far... it's just frustrating :/

Sedentary Lifestyle is the first Ancient Era tech, it is not a Prehistoric tech.

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Top Bottom