Changing Jerseys+Colours

For the past few years I've used janboruta's BCC mod that adds and changes jerseys and colours, editing it to add and change some of my own jerseys and colours. Now I've been trying to make a similar mod from scratch, so I copy-pasted the code I added for Free Cities and Baarbarians. Everything looks fine, I've compared the structure with the parent mod's and it looks good to me, have added actions to the mod, but it still doesn't change the colours.

Attaching mod:

Attachments

• Revamped Colours.rar
    1.1 KB · Views: 12
So I've gotten the jerseys working for Barbs, Free Cities and Montezuma, but any of the other Leaders for whom changes I made (Cyrus, Dido, Saladin, Jadwiga, Lautaro). Uploading mod, can someone tell me what's wrong?

Attachments

• Classic Colours.rar
    1.6 KB · Views: 11
Is there a reason why you specified 200 and 201 for LoadOrder?
Just to make sure that your files will definitely load after all the game files - it's just a good buffer. You could always do a lower number and it would probably be fine, but there's no reason to really.

Most of my personal mods utilize 2000 and up, mainly so they also load after other people's mods I use in case I want to override something in them. IIRC, the YnAMP mod had a million LoadOrder for a particular action.

This is weird. The first update to Harald's (Konge) primary jersey is working, but the updates to the third and fourth aren't.
Code:
<Update>
            <Where Type="LEADER_HARDRADA" />
            <Set PrimaryColor="COLOR_BC_DENAMRK_BACK1" SecondaryColor="COLOR_BC_DENAMRK_ICON1" />
        </Update>
        <Update>
            <Where Type="LEADER_HARDARDA" />
            <Set Alt2PrimaryColor="COLOR_BC_DENAMRK_BACK2" Alt2SecondaryColor="COLOR_BC_DENAMRK_ICON2" />
        </Update>
        <Update>
            <Set Alt3PrimaryColor="COLOR_BC_DENAMRK_ICON1" Alt3SecondaryColor="COLOR_BC_DENAMRK_BACK1" />
        </Update>
I can sort of understand the second update not working, because it uses different colours from the first, but the third one uses the same colours just in reverse order. Have checked databse.log, nothing doing. What could be causing this?

This is weird. The first update to Harald's (Konge) primary jersey is working, but the updates to the third and fourth aren't.
Code:
<Update>
            <Where Type="LEADER_HARDRADA" />
            <Set PrimaryColor="COLOR_BC_DENAMRK_BACK1" SecondaryColor="COLOR_BC_DENAMRK_ICON1" />
        </Update>
        <Update>
            <Set Alt2PrimaryColor="COLOR_BC_DENAMRK_BACK2" Alt2SecondaryColor="COLOR_BC_DENAMRK_ICON2" />
        </Update>
        <Update>
            <Set Alt3PrimaryColor="COLOR_BC_DENAMRK_ICON1" Alt3SecondaryColor="COLOR_BC_DENAMRK_BACK1" />
        </Update>
I can sort of understand the second update not working, because it uses different colours from the first, but the third one uses the same colours just in reverse order. Have checked databse.log, nothing doing. What could be causing this?
Resolved. Spelling mistake :blush:

Actually it turned out not to be due to misspelling; Harald (Varangian) is identified as HARALD_ALT while Harald (Konge) is identified as HARDRADA

Top Bottom