Changing religion

carnivore

Digital Monkey
Hi
A quick question
I am playing as the Calabim, and I founded the octopus overlord religion, got a holy city and built a nice temple in it
After that I declared this religion as my official and applied theocracy
Later on I founded the Ashen vail, and got another holy city. I sent priests to spread the religion and built a temple in each city
Now, I want to change my official religion from octopus overlord to ashen vail, but I can't, it just won't allow me
Is that a bug or maybe I am missed something ?

thanx

Hi
A quick question
I am playing as the Calabim, and I founded the octopus overlord religion, got a holy city and built a nice temple in it
After that I declared this religion as my official and applied theocracy
Later on I founded the Ashen vail, and got another holy city. I sent priests to spread the religion and built a temple in each city
Now, I want to change my official religion from octopus overlord to ashen vail, but I can't, it just won't allow me
Is that a bug or maybe I am missed something ?

thanx

well ... you should only get a popup that by switching religion some of the units might go away, but it shouldn't block you from adapting that religion ...

There used to be a bug that prevented you from switching religions if you had any units that would abandon you, not sure if it has been fixed. Are you using the SVN?

I have some octopus overlord units, should I kill them i order to change the religion ?

and what is SVN ?

IIRC one of the Calabim leaders has a -100 affinity with some evil religions, preventing him/her from converting.

Top Bottom