Changing Time of Day

SxSnts9

Warlord
I feel like a complete fool having to ask this, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the setting where the game will slowly cycle through day and night as you're playing. I'm presuming it's somewhere in the video options, but no luck yet.

Any help?

In Game Options look for Animated Time of Day and a tickbox next to it, it is under all other options and under the slider for picking the exact time. Not Graphics, just Game, it seems, can't tell exactly atm.

I've ticked that on. Am I supposed to do anything with the time of day listed in the box right next to it?

I've ticked that on. Am I supposed to do anything with the time of day listed in the box right next to it?
Ticked box should be enough. There's time of day listed in the box next to it? I only remember that there was time slider to choose specific time if you didn't want day/night cycle. Haven't looked there for ages, can't comment on that.

Ticked box should be enough. There's time of day listed in the box next to it? I only remember that there was time slider to choose specific time if you didn't want day/night cycle. Haven't looked there for ages, can't comment on that.

OK so if I tick that box it shouldn't matter what time is listed in the other box? I thought I tried that already, but I'll give it another go. Thanks.

OK so if I tick that box it shouldn't matter what time is listed in the other box? I thought I tried that already, but I'll give it another go. Thanks.
The time listed in the other box if for when you are NOT using animated time of day. So if the box is unchecked, and the time says 7:00 am, your game will always look like early morning light. I keep animated time of day off, and the time set at 11:20 am.

Top Bottom