Chaos SG

Munterpipe said:
hmmm. You get 5 then, and you get to do one on Chrth, since he was so sneaky in avoiding to get the last save:)

Ahem, it's not my fault jeejeep requested a swap :mischief: ... actually, I was pretty much expecting he'd ask for a skip after seeing what I posted!

Going with the avatar theme: This one is for ChrTh, to be used until you stop with the Just Press Enter saves (at least a week or two). Now I need to start working on my own avatar.

small_typoGenerator_1147475855.jpg

Munterpipe said:
By the way, 15 pranks is your punishment J. Each player gets to do you one prank each. I get one extra, so do the present and former prankster.
Oooohhhhh! I get to give a prank, too? Let me think ... :hmm: ...

Any prank that I like? Hmm? :mischief: Pretty Please? :D

I've got it! Everytime your turn comes up in the SGOTM, you must disband all of your workers. When reporting this action in your turn log, be sure to note that "at least you didn't give away a city like Ruff Hi." :devil:

Conroe said:
... reporting this action in your turn log, be sure to note that "at least you didn't give away a city like Ruff Hi." :devil:
At least I know the right people to be on the right side of. Does anyone remember the silly name of the city I gave away - OR more importantly, who I gave it to?

Munterpipe said:
That won't work, Conroe, Cause team Chaos is going to win this Sgotm.
I just checked the results page, and it looks like Team Chaos in in last place with only 13 points. :hmm: Oh I see, you're going to win the Wooden Spoons award!

ruff_hi said:
At least I know the right people to be on the right side of. Does anyone remember the silly name of the city I gave away - OR more importantly, who I gave it to?
That would be Straussburg and you gave it to Catherine.

Conroe said:
That would be Straussburg and you gave it to Catherine.
Correct - a very silly name for a city and Cathy :yumyum: :love:

Whether you start another one or not, I would just like to say :hatsoff: to Munterpipe for creating a very fun and entertaining SG. Of course it wouldn't have been possible without Team Chaos, so 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to each and everyone of you!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes yes, I agree, great game everyone! I don't think I can take another game of chaos right now though....maybe sometime in the future, like munterpipe said, at least wait until after our current chaos game is over.

A very entertaining, confusing, confounding, hilarious, often-profane, sometimes-profound game, folks. Well done.

Yeah, it was really a great game that gave me many laughs. You fellow members of team Chaos and the lurkers who have posted are sure crazy people :hammer2:
When Chaos SG 2 starts, I hope it will be as much as a success as this one was, and that old and new members will join the team again.
:cheers:

This SG was indeed a great success! Just look at the amount of posts and views: 3rd in Replies (although half of these probably came from us during the last 10 or so turns;) ) and 12th in views. I also hope for a Chaos SG 2, pehaps adding/removing some roles.

Great work Munterpipe :beer:

Top Bottom