Character Registry

BCLG100

Music Master
Creating a Character

To create a character you need
Name (we much prefer if you give your character a name similar (or exactly the same) to your forum name)
*Biography/Physical Appearance

*Optional

Stats

To enhance your character you can give it various stats, the stats all initially have 5 points in, you have 10 additional points you can spend on each one, and you can only gain additional points through bonuses.

unarmed combat
combat with sword
combat with spear
archery
chariot racing
horse racing

Skills
Optional as well

Spoiler :

Skills are another section to enhance the believability of your character, your character receives 2, and once again the management will award bonuses for people that maintain their skills in a role-playing situation.

Cooking
Tracking
Carpentry
Smithing
Healing
Communication.

Name-BCLG
Age-18

unarmed combat-15
combat with sword-5
combat with spear-5
archery-5
chariot racing-5
horse racing-5

Name Rob Boo
Age uncertain looks to be mid 20's to early 30's
Gender Male
Biography/Physical Appearance....Rob 's first memory was waking up on the shores of Licentia. His memory of the events that landed him there are trapped in a distant hazy memory. He is of average Build and height and has a different accent than the Licentian. He jumped jobs frequently until the he opened a small woodwrights and metalwrights shop.

Stats
unarmed combat 6
combat with sword 6
combat with spear 6
archery 9
chariot racing 8
horse racing 5

Skills
Carpentry
Smithing

Name Experiment626 *or Stitch*
Age 34
Gender Male
Biography/Physical Appearance: A trim, well groomed, man. 6'1. Very proficient with axe or wit! Hailing from a small village north of the capital (very, very, small...in fact when i left i took the population sign of 1 down.) Looking to make a name for himself to rival the great military leaders of our time (*is still looking for the list*)

Stats

To enhance your character you can give it various stats, the stats all initially have 4 points in, you have 10 additional points you can spend on each one, and you can only gain additional points through bonuses.

Strength (STR)

Agility (AGI):
Intelligence (INT):
Wisdom (WIS):
Endurance (END):
Bravery (BRV):
Control (CTL):
Sense (SNS):
Merit/Flaws

Merits:
Common Sense (+1 WIS)

Flaws:

Curiosity (-1 SNS)

Skills

Swordplay
Communication

perhaps i should have eliminated the spaces!! *sigh*

Name - Jaseclimb7
Male
6'2", Larger girth than most but not extremely obese, Brilliand mind, but not as experienced as he should be, knows his letters and like to wear all black or blue or grey.

Strength - 5
Agility - 4
Inteligence - 6
Wisdon - 6
Endurance - 6
Bravery - 5
Control - 5
Sense - 5

Common Sense
Hard of Hearing

Swordplay
Smithing

Name:Roberto 'Moonshine' Di Luigi
*Biography/Physical Appearance: A short, wiry young man, Roberto earned his nickname, Moonshine, as a young scoundrel in the Capital, from 'disappearing like the Moon's shine in the morn'.. He grew up an orphan from two years old, and has been on the wrong side of the Law ever since. He was recently captured trying to steal some documents from King [insertnamehere] and put into good use. His ambition is to become head of Security.

Stats

To enhance your character you can give it various stats, the stats all initially have 5 points in, you have 10 additional points you can spend on each one, and you can only gain additional points through bonuses.

unarmed combat: 5+4=9
combat with sword: 5+1=6
combat with spear: 5+0=5
archery:5+3=8
chariot racing: 5+2=7
horse racing:5+0=5

Skills

Tracking
Cooking

Name: The Prophet Future

As old as the Earth and the Sky and Chip himself

Bio:
The Prophet Future is a great and wise man. Not much is known about his origin but the people the northern part of The Penninsula of Geb claim that he was created by Chip as an example of what all men should be like. Toady he is an oracle to Micalian and is the first holder of the holy "rad". He is also high preist of Micalians Gate where he currently resides in a hut on a hill In compleate peace.
Other Hobbies of Future include being BIg Brother of The Party. In the Party he rules fair and well. His controll over the party is without debate. He is respected for his carisma.
Future is a major Mover in the Demogame. Not only controlling asspects of our religion but also the goverment and social costums of our nation.

Apearance: No known proof of Future's Appearance exists. But it is assumed that he is an old man with a 3 foot beard that is white as snow. He likely has matching long white hair and a long blue toga like robe. Though the toga/robe could be purple. The exact color can not be determined at this point.

Stats:
Strength (STR):5
Agility (AGI):5
Intelligence (INT):8+1=9
Wisdom (WIS):10+1=11
Endurance (END):5-1=4
Bravery (BRV):5-1=4
Control (CTL):6
Sense (SNS):6

Merit:
Photo Graphic Memory +1 Int
Common Sence +1 Wis

Flaws:
Nightmares -1 Brv
Frality -1 End

Skills: Communication, Healing

Ice of Boaring Wallow
Male
Biography/Physical Appearance: 6'1" muscular, well groomed, hopefully good lookin' man. Hailing from the large city of Boaring Wallow, growing up in moderate poverty, I look to become a great warior of my time (who are ?) and rich as well. Recieving only one possession, a silver sword, from my father's death at the hands of barbarians, I have practiced swordplay everyday.

unarmed combat- 5 + 2 = 7
combat with sword- 5 + 4 = 9
combat with spear- 5 + 0 = 5
archery- 5 + 4 = 9
chariot racing- 5 + 0 = 5
horse racing- 5 + 0 = 5

Skills:
Tracking
Smithing

To create a character you need
Name Grand High Monk George, Great Student and Philosopher of the Religion of Chip and All of His Works
Age 26
Gender Male
*Biography/Physical Appearance
George was left as an infant in the town of Boaring Wallow. He was raised by the entire neighborhood, going from house to house not consuming the resources of any one family for too long at a time. He decided early on he would want to spend his life helping people, for he feared that it was lack of help from others that caused his parents to leave him so long ago. He also knew he would need to repay society at large for the help they gave him. He studied hard at school, learning the arts of healing. He eventually found Chip, and became a famous phillosopher. He set out to help not only other people's bodies, but their souls as well.

Stats

unarmed combat 10
combat with sword 5
combat with spear 5
archery 5
chariot racing 5
horse racing 10

Skills
Healing
Smithing

Name: Jase Bow of the Hills
Age 19
Gender Male
Biography/Physical Appearance
An honest man, hailing from the country's capitol of Boaring Wallow, Jase Bow grew up as a butcher's son. Following his old man's career he stands at a commanding 6'2" and has a prominent figure of 253 lbs. Jase does not want fame nor fortune, but just wants to lead a simple life, and get married one day. Maybe even become the man his father once was.

Stats

unarmed combat
combat with sword 5
combat with spear 5
archery 7
chariot racing 9
horse racing 9

Skills
Tracking
Cooking

Name: Dodonna "CivGeneral" Kusanagi
Sex: Male

Biography: An Industrious and Spiritual individual. Dodonna has been in the search for the one called the messiah as well as the search for the holy trinity (Since Theology and Christianity has not been founded yet). Dodonna's hobbies would include swordsmenship, martial arts, and archery as well as pondering into philosophy.

Dodonna is fond of horseback riding but has no interests in any sourt of horse racing since he perfers to travel from point A to point B and enjoying the view.

Statistics:

unarmed combat: 5+4
combat with sword: 5+3
combat with spear: 5+0
archery: 5+3
chariot racing: 5+0
horse racing: 5+0

Skills:
Healing
Communication

Welcome to the game. It's good to see a little more participation. You registered just after the turn chat, however I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and added 50 gold to your account for today's turn chat. If theres any questions, I reccoment you ask them in the rebel pub. All the rpg actives are regulars at the bar there.

Another one! Welcome to the demogame, again if anyone has any questions, all the top guys here hang around the rebel pub. I also hope you update your character, and btw I believe you have mistaken carpentry (wood works) for carpting.

I would like to participate too

Name: Dutchfire
Biography: The young student Dutchfire from a country far far away read in the paper that there were many vacancies in the Licentian country. He traveled there and became Minister of Science. More to follow one day in the near future.

stats:
unarmed combat 7
combat with sword 8
combat with spear 7
archery 8
chariot racing 5
horse racing 5

skills:
carpentry & smithing

Top Bottom