Check this out!

I really don't know what to say...

It's biased! But what could one expect. :p

Anyway they didn't mention that it was GCA who destroyed CDG, and they didn't mention us or Apolyton.

Nice read though. :)

Originally posted by Wizard
Should we post our version there too? Now as we have it ready...?

Well, Yes. Though I am not to fond of having the GCers looking at it.

I think it would be best to post ours IMMEDIATELY after GCA posts theirs. That will sort of dampen the accusations of betrayal a little better.

I disagree. We should post ours BEFORE so that people already are on our side about the matter, and write GCA off as spinning the truth.

I see, although I think that GingerbreadMan has the ticket. Let them post what they want, and then specifically refute them on those particular points:goodjob:

Edit: Spelling.

NOOOO!!!!!

Folks - we need to be the assertive one's here. People's impressions are often strongly influenced by the first person to give information. We're talking about subjective interpretations of events - not nice, neat facts.

Let THEM look like the sore losers who post after the fact with "their" side of the story. Whoever posts second is at a strong disadvantage. We're talking persuasive speeches here, not definitive histories.

Get our point of view out first, then let them try to clean up afterwards.

-- Ravensfire

Originally posted by Wizard
Why not?

Well, I dont want them to start doing there CG bashings on the term when I was not elected office.

I am sure that the election results will not be part of our submission, since that seems to be your main concern, CG. ;)

For the record, no one thinks any less of you for losing elections. And not surprisingly, the less that you post about it, the better chance you will have of getting elected again(in a contested election --- I know you won the MoD uncontested so there is no need to further inflate your postcount by telling me so).

Folks, I will see what I can do to abridge deshelbr's grand account of our history, although it will be tough. Plus it seems that the UN is preoccupied with another matter at present. I will start a new thread about it.

Top Bottom