Check your ears for spiders ASAP

Two things that scare me silly. Spiders and stinging insects that fly. I don't know if I would even be capable of holding still for a physician if I knew two of those buggers were crawling around inside my ear. Probably behave more like that alien in Babylon 5 who bashed his own head against a pipe to get 'something' out. Course, he died, so I guess that wouldn't be the best way to do it.

I don't know whats worse.

Knowing that there is a spider in your ear or not knowing.

BUT THERE IS NOW PROOF SPIDERZ EATS UR BRAiNZ!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

*runs around flailing at ears*

last night i was lying in bed reading and this bloody massive spider fell off the ceiling and landed on the pillow beside. I woke the whole house up screaming. just imagine if i had been sleeping. even worse, on the other pillow with my mouth open *shudders*

dont think thats a spider bud...

It is freaky having something inside you ear. I remember watching a medical show on Discovery Channel a a young man came in with an earache. The thing is that he had a cockroach inside his ear. The thing is that the Doctor that saw him had a fear of bugs and it was quite funny watching him get the roach out and dropping the roach onto his body. naturally it caused him to freak out, which just about everyone else found funny.

I read this thread wrong and I've been checking my Spiders for ears.

found many?

I can't understand people who are afraid of insects. C'mon, they're just insects. Cute and innocent little things.

While reading the morning newspaper, a week ago, I scratched myself absentmindedly behind my left ear...

...and a tick fell down on the newspaper!!!! :eek:

I have been itching all over my body ever since!:twitch:

Top Bottom