ChristosIOT I

Turquoise is the manliest of blues.

Though you might have seen a different color, I went through about four before I found the right one. It looks fine on a white background.

Seeing as Switzerland has refused to accept my just peace terms by not responding, I attack Switzerland with all 23 of my squads. All other operations are ceased.

Seeing as Switzerland has refused to accept my just peace terms by not responding, I attack Switzerland with all 23 of my squads. All other operations are ceased.

The Dominion sends 2 of its squads to aid the Prussians for this attack. They will return to England right after the mission.

Great Plains declares War on Britain and Prussia, as per a secret Military Alliance, and gifts 18 Squads to the Swiss.

OOC: It's time for a WWIII, :mwaha::evil::satan:

OOC: No. I warned you in the PM.

ooc: The world is not fair. Also you should have forseen that a nation would defend the Swiss. Also, as I told you, an invasion of a human state, and one that has just been invaded by the Droids, will lead to dogpiling.

Until all Droids are wiped out, it is better to try to negotiate. Also I assure you that the Droids will use the wars between humans.

ooc: The world is not fair. Also you should have forseen that a nation would defend the Swiss. Also, as I told you, an invasion of a human state, and one that has just been invaded by the Droids, will lead to dogpiling.

Until all Droids are wiped out, it is better to try to negotiate. Also I assure you that the Droids will use the wars between humans.

Err... the Swiss declared aggression against the ones attacking the droids. And we Brits are only attacking the drones at the moment...

The Dominion sends 2 of its squads to aid the Prussians for this attack. They will return to England right after the mission.

This.

Also dont expect that most nations will have a good reason to invade. Nations will just use invasion of you or your allies to take over some land and expand their economy.

This.

Also dont expect that most nations will have a good reason to invade. Nations will just use invasion of you or your allies to take over some land and expand their economy.

I am aiding a freind... a a freind who is in conflict with a power that refuse to agree to a peaceful agreement.

ooc: That's not how everyone sees it.

ooc: That's not how everyone sees it.

Note the following note set to the Swiss. The Swiss threaten Prussia because Prussia threatend drones. As noted by Prussia...

OCC: Switzerland, Look at update 1. IT says in Bright Red letters Droids are ALWAYS at war with players. Aggression against droids counts as self defense. Plus, they did just DESTROY most of humanity

The Great Plains should consider attacking the drones as oppose to humans.

The Dominion issues a request of order to avoid this conflict which will only aid the drones.

From Great Plains
To Britain:

We do not make peace with Nazi scums!!

Because you are taking over Swiss territory, like Austria!! Also you expand in Spanish territory and threaten Spain. And because you are Nazi Scums. We Americans kciked Hitler's ass and now we will kick your ass.

Prussia threatened to attack Austria and other human-governed regions and nations, and had already taken over Bavaria, which was not ruled by drones either. Switzerland fails to see why Britain excuses Prussian barbarians for their aggression yet chastises our nation for its application of justice against this barbarism, excepting the reason of hypocrisy. The Swiss are the ones who were threatened and attacked by the drones, not the Prussians, who have only seized human lands so far.

OOC: I don't really think it's fair to expect me to send replies or respond otherwise during the standard sleeping time for my time zone.

Prussia threatened to attack Austria and other human-governed regions and nations, and had already taken over Bavaria, which was not ruled by drones either. Switzerland fails to see why Britain excuses Prussian barbarians for their aggression yet chastises our nation for its application of justice against this barbarism, excepting the reason of hypocrisy. The Swiss are the ones who were threatened and attacked by the drones, not the Prussians, who have only seized human lands so far.

OOC: I don't really think it's fair to expect me to send replies or respond otherwise during the standard sleeping time for my time zone.

OCC: WHO CARES if its fair or not we are sending PMs during your standard sleeping time for your time zone. WE DON'T ALL LIVE IN THE SAME TIME ZONE. Are you going to declare war on Kazakhstan? They been expanding into uncontroled territory. Those regions are first come first serve. no one owns them. The always war option is on, resulting in the AIs (or NPCs in this case...who are droids, returning this to being the AIs) having a perma-war with humans. YOU DECLARED WAR ON ME FIRST. Enlgand has moved to defend an friend. Great Plains is techically defending an aggressor.

Since all orders are in, Orders Lock

Invasion of Niedersachsen:

Rhineland, knowing that it cant win the Swiss, leaves Swabia and decides to take over Niedersachsen. With an army of 4 Squads, they begin their invasion. Because Prussia send its entire army to wipe out the Swiss, and since no one defends Niedersachsen, the Droids took the chance to take over the region. The entire human population of the area was exterminated. Although they pose no threat to Prussia, who even if they losse their entire army, they have enough income to create an army strong enough to defend Prussia against the Droids, this defeat showed that without unity, the humans will be wiped out.

Next Battle: War of Spanish Unification

Little girls should not be arguing over invasion of neutral countries. They have potassium deficiencies and need Kazakhstan's glorious guiding hand for stabilties.

Top Bottom