Citizen Refusal Poll: Should we refuse to accept CivGeneral as deputy of Berry provin

Should we refuse to accept CivGeneral as deputy of Berry province?

• Yes

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

donsig

Low level intermediary
I am exercising my right under section H.2.a.1 of our CoL to post a refusal poll. CivGeneral is listed as the term two deputy of Berry province in the Berry provincial thread. I can find no announcement of his official appointment.

Since the format for the refusal poll has not been established here is how I am phrasing the question and whay the poll options mean:

Should we refuse to accept CivGeneral as deputy of Berry province?

Yes - means Plexus will have to look elsewhere for a deputy
No - means CivGeneral should be deputy of Berry province
Abstain - means you don't care

This poll will remain open for 48 hours (2 days).

Given CivGeneral's inability to post timely instructions as Military leader in term one I do not wish to see him as a deputy in term two. I urge all citizens to join me in voting to refuse this appointment.

Personaly I see this as a attack on me that I am not able to post instructions. I remind everyone that Deputys do not post instructions unless the leader/govenor is absent. I am fully capible of posting timely instructions.

I encurage all citizens to have faith in me as deputy.

Abstain. It's only a deputy posistion...

This is only a deputyship, and CivGeneral probably won't have any opportunities with which to post instructions in the first place. He was warned last term for not posting instructions on time and I'm sure he will remember that in the event that he does have the opportunity to post instructions.

I voted No, there is no point in removing him as deputy.

CG did have a problem in posting instructions in a timely manner. It was dealt with, and subsequently there have been no problems.

I am always a person willing to see a person correct their mistakes, and do not berate them about once corrected. I see no reason for him not to become Governor.

-- Ravensfire

AS CG was the runner up, I saw no reason not to appoint him. I had no intention to subvert due legal process.

the polls are preety clear to me, forgive and forget, if we refused to accept anyone who ever made a single mistake, we'd have a whole lot of one timers, i'm sure if someone looked hard enopugh they could find something wrong with me, with you, and just about anyone, i voted no, civgeneral made a mistake, like everyone has at some point, this poll seems like a waste of forum memory

this poll seems like a waste of forum memory

Every citizen has the right to post a refusal poll for concerns they may have with any appointee, or with the process itself.

Therefore , this poll will maintain its special place in the CFC memory banks for years to come. ;)

I voted Abstain.

hey, DZ is right. this poll is quite something, a citizen exercising his right as he should be. this is after all a show of the triumph of our judicial system.

i, as a citizen also exercise the right to vote, So, i vote: *abstain*

Top Bottom