City of En'Gha!

ali

Prince
Hey Everybody welcome to the Council chambers of the fair and Wealthy city of En'Gha! I ali is the mayor leader of the city and I welcome you!!

Mayor: Ali
Deputy: Crimso
Councillors:
looking for 3 more councillors to form city council anyone welcome please just nominate.....

:lol: :crazyeye:

lol :) Welcome ali!
Run demogame save and take a screenshot of city. Open it in Paint and save as .JPG.
Then, there is a link Upload at the bottom of every forum page. Go there and upload your screenshot. You will be given link for your shot.
Last thing, edit your first post and enter the link and put image tags (i.e. . You can add this tags another way also: select the link and there click on Insert Image right of the Font menu (when editing post).

I would like for the Mayor to inspect and report on the situation of his/her city.

And to emulate the Laborers in productivity as well as in jubilence.

Mayor, there was no instructions for En'Gha last TC so I'll take that as you agreed with mine instructions. Take your time and propose instructions and plans for next turnchat in provincial thread.
And get us nice city view from 610AD in first post please.

Sorry, the mayor is too drunk. This is what I can do...

Unh, a little of this:

Oh yeah, unh, you like it:

Don't those old walls look totally sweet?

ATTN: JOIN THE EN'GHA COUNCIL!
We are two people, one with poor spelling a grammar, another with a taste for substances. Both have absolutely no experience with Demogames, and just want to bump their thread with stupid crap. If you think you're a bad enough dude or chick to get drunk and post crazy crap on the Internet, you are right for the job!

Nice pic there. How did you get those cool 'tripple' units I'd like to have that too :crazyeye:

lol hey i dont have bad grammar im just lazy!!!! PS> YAH ITS OFFICIAL I GOT RECOMMANDATIONS TO BECCOME A NAVAL OFFICER IN THE AUSTRALIAN DEFENCE FORCE!!!!!!!

Hey people! WE BUILT WALL STREET! w00t.

So, as of 1220 En'Gha is producing 86 gpt for our fine nation... not bad, eh?

ali left to serve Provolution in some military job... basically a behind the desk thing... so he will now be updating this thread -4 times a month.

And yes, those 'triple' units are fugly, I went a bit overboard when that fad took over. Now I'm too lazy to replace them with my back-ups. Some of the units look better, but the workers are terrible. Oh wells...

If you are cool enough to stumble on this, you are cooler than crocodile with sunglasses and a cowboy hat, drinking a Keith's 'n' smoking a doob.

I wonder if anyone will read this? I wonder what I could get away with here? The mods don't read ALL the posts, I'm pretty sure of that.

If you do read this, you must answer me this question: how are you enjoying the DG? I was having fun before, but now people just seem to complain about too much stupid ****. We're winning by too big a margin! He's got a conspiracy against me! Also, people are just posting less and less. Voting still happens in regular numbers I guess, but it's really not the same with out discussion. When there is discussion though...

From the outside the DG doesn't look like it has such a long history of grudges and distrust between the contributors. When the Chieftess trial happened people basically dog-piled on her, spewing out years of anger on her; donsig seems to have a lot of enemies too. I was hoping for more discussion in this thread, but it was basically ignored. The grudges happen behind closed doors; no one wants to full-out call anyone out on anything.

I just wanted to vent, because I'm pretty sure no one is going to read this. So, if you read this, please join me in the venting, because I KNOW people have stuff to get out.

If you don't think this belongs here, **** off. ali is gone, I rule this city now!

And finally, :bump: I have to study nihon-go now.

Dude, Edo's government is like entirely wasted. Even after I left. And now, officially, the governors are Cheech and Chong! :p

Top Bottom