City of Xinjiang

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
I am the new mayor of Xinjiang! (Yes, I know it's a bit strange, but there's nothing about mayors in the constitution...)

Welcome to the city of Xinjiang, a city with strong ties to its' Chinese heritage. 25% of the city is Chinese, and the Chinese language is still taught in our schools! Below is a picture of our city. It's a large maritime city with its' central location on the bay! The town of Robinville on the other side of the bay can been seen from our tallest of buildings. Below is a map of our city.

Attachments

• xinjiang.jpg
    xinjiang.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 250
This is the bay were our city is, and the borders of the bay. It doesn't have a name, but several names have been proposed:

The Northern Bay - It's the northern-most bay in the world.

Torpedo Bay - It looks like a torpedo!

Ammoas Bay - named after the 3 provinces which it borders - Ameri, Mohawkia, and Asphinxia.

Citizen input on names are welcome! Especially from the 3 provinces.

Here's the picture.

Attachments

• bay.jpg
    bay.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 306
Suggested build queues. Citizen input requested!

We are already starting a cathedral, due to be completed in 20 years (10 turns). However, I'd like to see it rushed next turn. Next is the courthouse. This will take 10 years (5 turns). We have about 46 years before our victory by culture, and we would like to take part in that culture. So, I propose a research lab, and then a colesseum or a factory.

So, this is my proposed build queue for this city:

Cathedral (rush on turn 1)
courthouse [5]
Research Lab [<<7]
SAM Missle Battery [<<5] (as a precauting, since the Aztecs are to the north)
colleseum [<<8] or bank [<<10] in either order.

I would like to know what the citizens think.

How about the Gulf of Abydos! or whatever my city will be named hehehe

After all, the gulf does end there :)

Ehecatl Atzin

:aargh3:NO!! Not the Aztec name!!!:aargh3: ;)

:lol:
very well, I promise it won't be aztec! :D

Ehecatl Atzin

Go ahead, give it the LONGEST Aztec name you can think of... ;)

Anyway, here's some of our fine delicacies!

Crabs! Here, we steam 'em! Add a little spice, and you've got your self a crab feast!

Shrimp - Our bay is filled with millions of world renouwned Xinjiang Shirmp!

Cheiftess it already should have a hospital there or at least that was in the build queues from last time and it should have been finished on the last turn of that turnchat but i will try to change the build queues ready for the next turn

Our bay now has a name!
Thunder Bay.

The city of Xinjiang is pleased to announce the 1st annual boat race at Thunder Bay! Boat racers will start in the northern part of Paville, travel north, then east along the borders of the bay, stopping at each city along the way. The exception is Canton, as racers will have to race around the Aztec border. Once racers reach the midway point, in Xinjiang, they can enjoy a night's stay at our beach front hotels. The race will resume early the next day.

Originally posted by Chieftess
The city of Xinjiang is pleased to announce the 1st annual boat race at Thunder Bay! Boat racers will start in the northern part of Paville, travel north, then east along the borders of the bay, stopping at each city along the way. The exception is Canton, as racers will have to race around the Aztec border. Once racers reach the midway point, in Xinjiang, they can enjoy a night's stay at our beach front hotels. The race will resume early the next day.

I have it on good authority the Asphinxia Provincial University at Elephantine's team is "the one to beat".

Go Packy's!

Top Bottom