Civ 3 units by fireaxis with flc files

nwndev1

Chieftain
Hello, i have been downloading some units from Civ 3 community for a while. And they always come with flc video media files. My question is if original fireaxis units from Civ 3 comes with this files too and if i can find it in the main games files folder or i need to download it somewhere.

Thanks a lot.

they are in your game folder art/units folder. I'm still using the original game on my old windows 7 laptop, so I don't know if it's different for the Steam version:

c:\Program Files (x86)\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Art\units\

@nwndev1 and @papayatek - Amigos!

Questions like this belong in the main C&C forum. I'll ask a mod (@Lanzelot? @Laurana Kanan? ;); ;) ) to move them.

Oh! And the ".amb" files are the video ( :old: ) files (do a quick Google.)

Of far greater importance -

Welcome to CFC! :dance:

-:Dz

@Lanzelot - Apologies! - I meant the main C&C forums, not the "Unit Graphics" Dept.

@Civinator @nwndev1 @papayatek - It's been so long that I had to Google the ".amb" extension, and found it baroquely associated with conversions to/from ".mp4" files, and found that -

"Files containing the AMB extension are known as AIMMS Model Files as they refer to the models that the AIMMS (Advanced Integrated Multidimensional Modeling Software) created." - It's been a looong time since 1998 :old: ! (And I'll add this to Flintlock's Magic Mystery File Extension tour.)

Top Bottom