Civ 4 Map Editor

This is a great tool and I will definitely use it for my mod's map. It's very easy to use and simple. Do you know if it's possible to assign tiles a certain city name, so that if one were to found a city on tile x, it would be named name x? This would be very helpful for my mod. :)

Beni.
I would like to thank you!
This map editor is awesome! Simple, intuitive.
I was looking for something like this!
A Big Respect for your work.

I have used the map builder (and loving it) but noticed when I loaded the map and played there wasn't any tribal villages anywhere! There isn't any selection to add them in the builder either, can this be added? or any tips?

Hey there, I don't want too sound like an idiot, but whenever I click on the download link, it brings me to a page that says "Access Denied The account "texasAAD [17698]" is not authorized to open this document. Are you logged in with the proper account?"

Is there something I'm supposed to do? How can I download the map editor? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

I have confirmed that the link to download this program is dead. This is really unfortunate, because I have used it before and it is fantastic. Does anyone here have it stored and could you possibly put it on a new file hosting website? Apparently Beni has not been active on here for quite some time.

I have confirmed that the link to download this program is dead. This is really unfortunate, because I have used it before and it is fantastic. Does anyone here have it stored and could you possibly put it on a new file hosting website? Apparently Beni has not been active on here for quite some time.

Same here. I'm also looking for a download source.

The link isn't working, rehost, please.

Top Bottom