Civ 4 MTDG

BCLG100

Music Master
Does anyone else want to keep team TNT together? is anyone else even participating in the civ 4 MTDG? am just curious if anyone wants to keep the TNT bunch together.

I will be playing, but I think that it would be interesting to mix things up a bit for the next MTDG, so I would want to change the teams around probably for the next game.

lost_civantares said:
I will be playing, but I think that it would be interesting to mix things up a bit for the next MTDG, so I would want to change the teams around probably for the next game.

i dont midn either way just i can see myself accidently sending civ3 stuff to my civ4 team mates who happen to be on opposing sides to us right now :lol:

I'm not familiar enough with [civ4] to participate much in that. May join a team, may not. If I do I'll probably look at the teams after they're already formed and pick which one that way. I don't see any over-riding reason to carry this team forward into that game. Besides, if we did we'd just win that one, too, and everyone else would gripe twice as loud. :D

I do agree with that, sending the known world map to the other forum could be a little frustrating...

Again though, that being said, it would be neat to get some new blood in (as I'm not the best of strategists so I wouldn't quite count) and shake things up a bit.

Well i dont particularly mind either way, ive joined team Alpha for anyone interested :)

Top Bottom