Civ 5: Echoes of Ages

when you run it with Nights, aluminum doesn't spawn on the map, neither with electricity or steam power

Echoes of Ages for CiVilization Unofficial Patch has been released!

Some people have been asking me to add support for the patch because of some crashes when my mod runs with it. Well I've finally gotten around to adding in support for those who want to use both mods together. You'll need to download a seperate version of Echoes that is compatible with the patch. You can manually download it at my website.

www.cyrinno.com

Also I'd like to say I've been busy lately and work on the mod did slow down but I'm working on ideas for additions to the mod that I want to add in the near future.

Cyrinno
are you going to update for BNW ?

it is clear from the info we are getting ,it going to be like a new game

BSR

Hello Cyrinno,

I'm using your mod as my main mod for a very long time, I enjoy it a lot and understand the logic of it's structure, I wish to change two things to my liking and I'll be thankful to you for any help you can provide, I would like to exclude the Triplane and Great war Bomber from the rest of the planes thus not requiring Aluminium but Oil (most of WWI planes were constructed of wood fabric and still wires, metal aircraft didn't appear until the 1930s, had to justify myself :), and move Aluminium back to Electricity.

Any help on where to change what will be welcomed.

Many thanks in advance.

The changes are mostly there for balance then historical accuracy, as you said the logic of the mod more then anything. All you have to do is go into the mod folder, then the units folder and then delete the unit files you don't want. Greatbomb and Triplane I think they are called.

and terrain > resources file for the aluminum move. :)

The changes are mostly there for balance then historical accuracy, as you said the logic of the mod more then anything. All you have to do is go into the mod folder, then the units folder and then delete the unit files you don't want. Greatbomb and Triplane I think they are called.

and terrain > resources file for the aluminum move. :)

Thanks a lot Cyrinno, couldn't ask for a simpler guide. As I mentioned the changes are for my liking and not for any balance or improvement which your mod doesn't need, your mod's approach to happiness among other stuff is what makes it so good.

Will do it on my next game and see how it works, still playing the previous game since your mod really excels on marathon.

So soon? :lol:

You mentioned on steam that it wil take a long time to re-balance your mod and adopt it to BNW.

Hey, I'm not complaining at all.

Cheers. :king:

Version 68

Stable and Forges Adjusted Into Refineries
Companies Produce Internal Trade
Corporations use new external Trade system
Corporations Happiness Reduced to 4
Gold Cost Returned to 1 on Harvest Festival
Harvest Festival Build cost reduce to 20
Tourism added to Religion Wonder Buildings

Subscribe or Download at www.cyrinno.com

Thanks a lot Cyrinno,

I'm glad you keep maintaining your mod, it's the only main mod that keeps me playing Civ V.

I can't access your mod on steam, it says the content is either hidden or I lack credentials, it also disappeared from my mod list within the game, luckily I can download it from your site.

Top Bottom