Civ 5: Echoes of Ages

I have the latest version on my website if you know how to do manual installs.

Nope, please tell me. I'd like to get this game going again since it's a three day weekend. Are there instructions on your web site?

EDIT: nevermind, I downloaded from your site and it's working now. thanks!

Version 62 - 10/09/2012 - Rebuilt and Bugfixes
The mod has been rebuilt from scratch because of a computer crash.
Finish saved games before updating.
Corporations now selectable in tech tree.(Bugfix)
Corporations now properly require 5 companies to be built.(Bugfix)
Combat Units costs have been normilized.
Constabulary gives +10 HP to City
Police Station gives +10 HP to City
Insta-Heal restored(moved into a soon to be released mod for those who still want it)

Known Issues
Still no splash screens created for corporations.(soon)

Not sure, mine is simply the code removed from my mod and moved over to the instaheal removal mod. Some people wanted the insta heal and some didn't so I just thought I'd give people choice.

If you already have a mod that removes the insta heal you could just use that.

@Cyrinno
Probably a easy question, but how to get a view on the Monarchy Palace InGame?
Testing the Mod but i can't find a button to view the palace... :confused:

Hm...sorry about, but no splash-screens for a build like palace stables or else. Thought i got one for researching a necessary part, but am currently not sure about.

Echoes of Ages CiVilization Nights Edition

Hey everyone I have released a modified version of Echoes that is compatible with CiVilization Nights. This has been requested for a while.

To make the mods compatible some things were removed from Echoes such as unit balance and building balance, but the new buildings were converted over.

The mod can be downloaded from my website or from Steam.

Hey, cool Cyrinno. Ever thought Nights as excotic it shows, it is missing something...while EoA is totally stable and fun. :)
I'll surely give it a try.

As for the splash screens...sorry about, they do not fire for me. Probably you may want to post one of them to see it?

This looks like a really cool mod but i had a couple of questions about it. does it allow more than one unit per tile and does it get rid of the silly unit embark and actually use transport ships instead?

Top Bottom