Civ 5 intro / End game intro / Wonder movies

R0gue

Noble
There are so many people complaining about the negatives of Civ V.

Are we now in a culture where nobody cares what is positive anymore (reminds me of the media)

I have played over 2000hrs of civ IV + expansions

Yes the intro was great at first, then I removed the ability, because it got boring and I just wanted to get to the game.

This goes for the wonder movies and the end game moves - great at first then I esc/tab whatever skipped them.

Now CIV V has came along and the same applies to the art of the wonders/ages, I do not care much for them. This does not discourages me to stop playing. I am glad they are little as possible. More time to play the game.

As I say if you do not like the game do no play it. Why ppl are still posting negative stuff on the forums.

Games are like movies. The film critics say the file is S***E/Great. This does not stop me going to watch them even if there are 1million ppl saying its crap. I make my own choices. People DO NOT make them for me. So I laugh when ppl try to discourge other ppl from CIV V.

As I say if you do not like the game do no play it. Why ppl are still posting negative stuff on the forums.

The better question is this: If it bothers you, why are you reading it? You can control your own actions, you can't control anyone else's. Try worrying a little less about what other people think and focus on your own enjoyment of the game.

(And people are posting sharing their experiences, thoughts, and opinions on Civ 5 because that's the purpose of the Civ 5 forum, and CFC is the best Civ community site out there.)

Good luck! :)

heh. Game companies always spend a bunch of money on intro videos because they look good as advertising. I've always wondered if they really think we watch them everytime we start the game? They'd have been better off spending a lot less on their cgi artist and more on their AI programming as far as my enjoyment is concerned.

Top Bottom