Civ 5 Playthru -How to Conquer the World by being Poor, Upset and Massively Outgunned

The peoples in Europe are all in the industrial era minimum. China has plenty of infantry and whatnot knocking about. I just lucked out with derpy dumb Bismark I think. Check out the scores.... (considering Caeser and Suleiman have lost most of their cities)

OK, that's a relief. I was worried about the complaints that Babylon was unbalanced. Seems pretty reasonable to me (although you'd probably have been eliminated if it weren't for Babylon at this point :p ). What's up with Bismark, though? Bad city locations? Bad game decisions? Just has some kind of science phobia?

Great read sir, I registered just for you.

I make a formal request.

Nukes.

The target is of little concern to me.

I've heard that map trading isn't allowed. Are there any techs that allow you to see through the fog of war? It seems strange to be in the 20th century with half the globe hidden. Thanks for doing this! Been following all day.

OMG, this is the most entertaining thing I've read all day! Kudos to you Lemmy :)! I must say that you're assuaging a *lot* of my previous concerns about the game. Whatever my thoughts on some of the mechanics, it definitely does *not* sound dumbed down! I reckon I'll enjoy playing this game side-by-side with Civ4 for many years to come :)!

Aussie.

Just a guess, but are you short on iron at all? I've heard iron units would cost more in upkeep if you are. Aside from that, no guesses. Was it a dramatic shift in support costs?

Do you mind sharing what the Babylon bonuses are?

I can't find this information on the internets, despite trying various creative queries on google.

I want to see what I am missing, as I bought the regular edition on steam, and am already regretting not shelling out the extra $10 :/

Top Bottom