Civ 5 Playthru -How to Conquer the World by being Poor, Upset and Massively Outgunned

China attacks Genoa, hopefully buying me some time to oh she's taken Genoa before I finish writing this sentence never mind...

I rush build both an atomic bomb and an aircraft carrier with some money I got from the great merchant mission and one of the wonderful golden ages!

It's time to do me some nukin' before it's too late!

Join me...

I like this. Gone are the 'shoot me from anywhere in the world' ICBMs of Civ 4. They were way too powerful to be launched from anywhere to anywhere on a whim.

It's gonna be tough. I have to get into Chinese territory, somewhere from water where I'm 10 hexes away from... oh I don't know... BEIJING!

OH crap.

Okay so NOT Beijing then...

All her cities are right smack in the middle of the Euro/Asian landmass. Tragically I may have to nuke part of her empire that she conquered off others.

Who shall I go for? Rome? Paris?

They're the only two capitals I can see apart from Beijing, and are both in range of my flyingbombcraft carryboat.

Awesome thread. :D I'm sure I'll disappoint everyone who wants to see some cities get dusted, but I'm gonna have to be practical and suggest trying to nuke China's entire military should you get the chance, since you can't strike at her capital. Are you able to scout her territory at all? Where them soldiers at?

Edit: Also, is it possible to rebase a bomber full of nuke from North America to a beachhead in Eurasia? Nuking Beijing as one last act of vengeance is mighty appealing. I bet it's her most productive and rich city. Maybe try to invade some crappily-defended city that will get you within rebase-nuke range.

So, I guess we're about to find out what a million-billion embarked units crossing the ocean looks like?

You have my sympathies, (and +1 internets for the awesome thread! :goodjob: )

Why do I have a feeling the people of Alpha Centauri will long have a saying involving stupidity and Babylonians? And their kids will say 'Daddy, what's a Babberonian?' and the parent will just laugh and laugh. But then they will sigh, and the mood will suddenly turn serious, and they will begin to lecture the curious child about the dangers of being a thicko.

Top Bottom