Civ Chronicles ToT Problem

SimUmp-SGC

Chieftain
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am trying to apply the v1.1 patch to ToT, but when I start the patch, it says that I need to have ToT installed. I do, but I cannot get it to work. Any suggestions? :mad:

Download the following zipped registry file:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=147869&d=1185233370

Open the civ2tot10.reg file in NotePad and replace all 4 occurrences of D:\\Games\\Test of Time with the path of Test of Time on your computer (use double backslashes!). Then import the file into your registry.

You should now be able to apply the patch.

Actually, if you know your way around the registry, could you tell me which of the values in that .reg file you're missing before you import it?

I have tried that, but it still won't work. I followed your instructions to the letter and still nothing. Should I untinstall it and reinstall?

Nevermind, I did not save the values correctly before I insterted them. I got it updated. Thanks, Mercator.

:mad: New problem. After patching ToT it now crashes constantly after I end my turn. Any ideas?

Well at first it seemed like it worked. But if I load the game, goody huts still disappear, and civilizations - including my own - are changed (I went from Americans to neutrals). Also, the cost for the ordinary buildings in cities seem to be reduced to half the correct cost. Weird game. I'll search to see if anyone else has found a solution to these problems.

Top Bottom