civ for windows

Hoe mama

Chieftain
i have civ foe windows but i cant find any cheats for it could someone please send me some thanks

Very wrong my friendyou can customize the rules file for civwin, and make new parameters, not as easy as just hacking rules.txt for civ 2 but is possible. There's also Instant settler which is a glitch that was once cause by me editing the base stats for a militia which in turn acted like a settler without the population lost penalty and the fact it was cheaper than a settler. of course that's if you want to fool around mumbo jumble text and change parameters skills in binary is a must. You must edit the same area in all 3 rules files. Ever wanted to play a civ game where you had no computer opponets, ever wnted to make the barbarians a playable civ? well it's very much possible with hacking the rules files for civ 1.
(and Attila the Hun infact is the leader of the Barbarians) if you want to do all this easier play the dos version. I infact never believed attilla was in the game until I saw myself playing as the Barbarians. You can do lots of things when you fool around with rules.

Top Bottom