1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ Gold more then 18 civs?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - CIV Gold' started by dacubz145, Aug 20, 2010.

1. dacubz145

dacubz145 Chieftain

I have dowloaded civ gold and it works great. Good job!:goodjob:
    But i was wondering if there is a way to play for then 18 civs in one game in civ gold. I want to set up my own todays world scenario, but that will be tough with only 18 civs.
    Thanks

2. DrakeCen9

DrakeCen9 Chieftain

I tried to do the same thing, no luck... :confused: I don't really know how to mod, so I just combined nations. Ex. Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia: New Khmer Empire, Leader: Boss Randalan (Kublai Kahn). Hannibal is a good Israel fill-in Leader, too; (I used Persia for the Israeli nation, but that was before I discovered CivFanatics.). I'd give up and go with a Near-future set up, so the E.U, U.S.-Canada, etc. can take up less space. Or maybe you could ask Rhye how he got multiple nations in Rhye's and Fall. He must know.

3. AluminumKnight

AluminumKnight Conquistador

I've been trying to do this; trust me, it is NOT straightforward. So far I've been able to make my own mod which allows more than 18 civs (much more involved than you'd think, but I can't figure out how to merge it with Civ4 Gold...

4. dannypytlak

dannypytlak Chieftain

Civ Gold works with some other straightforward 40 civ mod. No AI changes, no perks, just enabling picking up to 40 civs in one game. Don't remember the mods name unfortunately.
    It requires You to swith game core file in vanilla BTS and then load the Civ Gold mod.
    Regards.

5. SMcM

SMcM Chieftain

Where can I find the 40 Civ mod?