Civ Gold more then 18 civs?

I tried to do the same thing, no luck... :confused: I don't really know how to mod, so I just combined nations. Ex. Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia: New Khmer Empire, Leader: Boss Randalan (Kublai Kahn). Hannibal is a good Israel fill-in Leader, too; (I used Persia for the Israeli nation, but that was before I discovered CivFanatics.). I'd give up and go with a Near-future set up, so the E.U, U.S.-Canada, etc. can take up less space. Or maybe you could ask Rhye how he got multiple nations in Rhye's and Fall. He must know.

I've been trying to do this; trust me, it is NOT straightforward. So far I've been able to make my own mod which allows more than 18 civs (much more involved than you'd think, but I can't figure out how to merge it with Civ4 Gold...

Civ Gold works with some other straightforward 40 civ mod. No AI changes, no perks, just enabling picking up to 40 civs in one game. Don't remember the mods name unfortunately.
It requires You to swith game core file in vanilla BTS and then load the Civ Gold mod.
Regards.

Top Bottom