Civ IV Demogame IV - Starting the Game

Aha. I think I could learn a thing or two from this game. Count me in, I'm definitely looking for new roleplay opportunities!

Though I'll still keep an eye out for a game matching the style my group is looking for.

Hey guys,

I am completely new to civilization with civ 4 and would really like to play some team games with experienced people like the demogames I have read about.

Not only do they seem like a lot of fun but I think by playing online with experienced players in a situation like this would be a great learning experience, on top of making new friends.

So I am very interested in playing if it's ok for me to ask :)

Hey guys,

I am completely new to civilization with civ 4 and would really like to play some team games with experienced people like the demogames I have read about.

Not only do they seem like a lot of fun but I think by playing online with experienced players in a situation like this would be a great learning experience, on top of making new friends.

So I am very interested in playing if it's ok for me to ask :)

Yes all members of CFC are welcome to join the DemoGame. Keep checking in we should have the forums up eventually :lol: .

Sorry for being a complete newbie but will the thread be up in this forum?

Also will it be soon that the thread to sort the game out :)

Really didn't get the turn out I'd hoped for in the petition thread :sad: .

IamJohn said:
I certainly think getting a forum would get some inertia, right now people just see the old demogame forum and don't realize there's a new one underway.

What do you guys think of using the Dgame III forums for the new game? Our new threads will push the old ones and it may be easier to get a mod to unsticky the DG III important threads and sticky some new ones for us.

This is the only thread related to this game I am monitoring, so if you do start somewhere else, please post in this thread and let me know. I'm still interested, just not in the mechanics of setting up forums etc. That is truly dull.

Top Bottom