1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ IV HOF Update Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by Noble Zarkon, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Tonny

Tonny Chieftain

@WastinTime and @Kaitzilla
    Thank you both for a clear answer. Maybe I'll try this exploit/trick in the near future. :crazyeye:

2. WastinTime

WastinTime Chieftain Supporter

Oh, that will never work. You can try it (and fail) with your own colonies. If you create a colony, any city on that landmass can only be gifted to that same colony. You'd need a 3rd landmass.
    You shoulda gone for space win.

3. Kaitzilla

Kaitzilla Lord Croissant

I thought since it was a vassal, cities couldn't be gifted, but I guess colonies are a special kind of vassal.

Ya, if it worked, then people could just load up a whole continent with colonies.
    Thanks.

4. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Civ IV Emperor EQM Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

Wow, amazing stuff!