Civ Leaders I will miss dearly

People like Hitler are the direct cause of the foundation of the United Nations. The UN was created specifically to prevent another Hitler, despite what people say about the UN being the front for the Templars/Freemasons/Illuminati/New World Order/Trilateral Comission etc. If it had not been for Hitler, we would not have International Law, the International Criminal Court of Justice, etc. despite what people say about its ineffectiveness.

Australia and New Zealand didn't ive rise to any civilization and it ould be pure token-ism to give them a leader. Especially New Zealand...that Helen Clark really is a top bloke

gianluca790 said:
People like Hitler are the direct cause of the foundation of the United Nations. The UN was created specifically to prevent another Hitler, despite what people say about the UN being the front for the Templars/Freemasons/Illuminati/New World Order/Trilateral Comission etc. If it had not been for Hitler, we would not have International Law, the International Criminal Court of Justice, etc. despite what people say about its ineffectiveness.

Someone likes Deus Ex!!

Wouldnt mind seeing Darius I, Arcases I, Ardeshir I, Shapur I or Khosrau II for Persia. There are a lot of choices there.

Also Lincoln was great, and maybe some better people for England...Richard I maybe.

Who had more of an impact on the world, Elizabeth I, Richard III or Henry VIII?

Elizabeth by so many miles it's ridiculous you even compared them. Richard III is only famous for being the last York King and for being a caniving figure who had his own nephews imprisoned and strangled. Henry VIII didn't do anything notable to England except break from Rome (he didn't even do that particuarly well -- England continued to be Catholic in all but name until Edward VI and the Lord Protectors), and squandered away the Crown's wealth on pointless wars in France which cost England its presence on the Continent.

Elizabeth re-established (real) Protestantism in England, reduced the massive debts caused by her father's wars until she was running a surplus at the end of her reign, faced down the most powerful country in the world and set the stage for the expansion of the English (soon to be British) influence around the world. Not to mention she ruled for 45 years, the third longest reign in English history.

The only other English leader I'd consider as a candidate for a Leader role, aside from Victoria, is Oliver Cromwell.

I agree that Joan of Ark was important to have. I always got along with her. She was actually a real LEADER, which can hardly be said about Lious XIV.

Louis XIV expanded the power of the French Crown to become the first truly absolutist monarch in Europe, made the French tax system massively more effecient and led France to become the most powerful country in Europe, despite being enemies with almost everyone.

How about Henry II or Edward III? They were both good leaders. Henry certainly sorted out the country, making 'the King's writ run the land'. The rule of law is rather an important part of having a civilised country

Top Bottom