Civ Revolution 2

Here's what I would love to see in the Civilization Revolution 2 (not exactly the probable game to be realeased :lol: )
1) More Civs like the Turkish, Persians, Carthage and of course the Celts :D
2) More Civs on a map. 5 is not enough 8-10 would be amazing XD
3) Bigger Maps!!! They are a bit weedy the maps you do get and are always relatively annoying with choke poins :mad:
4) Map Editor : create your own custom map with ability to change resource locations etc.
5) Scenario Editor Make really good scenario's!!
6) Alpha Centauris Continue? Like once your people get to AC you can continue and build over there and earth... that would be quite good.
7) More Units I heard previous Civ games had Helicopters and such... Bring in the Chinooks and Frigates
8) Multiplayer should be alot less clunky and say in ancient era you get 30 second turns medieval 45 industrial 1 minute and modern 1 min and 30 secs.
9) Civ personality's scrapped just either make them nice or cynical for one game :D
10) No more Updates!!! :'( stupid bugs

If there were to ever be a second edition of the disastrous Civ Rev, here would be my demands....

1. AI that isn't stupidly aggressive. I mean, warmongering Gandhi?! Seriously, I find CivRev to be an insult to the leaders. They're all stupid and suffer from repeated temper tantrums.
2. Kill all advisors, except for the Military Advisor.
3. Upgradable units.
4. More turns... I feel like the whole game's one big rush. Just when you've finished building your armies of whatever the best defender is (eg: Pikemen), you've already discovered the next one in line (eg: Riflemen).
5. More units (why do I have Knights when there are Riflemen and Cannons available? What happened to the good ol' Cavalry from other Civ games?)
6. Fix the wonder names by cutting out the real life locations.
"Hanging Gardens of Babylon" ...wait what? I'm building them in Thebes, not Babylon.
7. Fix the dialogues; "your pretentious snobbery"...? What the hell is this?! Civ leaders don't speak like this.

...now if you give me all of this, I won't go to war with you for 4 turns.
Your presence offends your cultured neighbors, CivRev.

So is there any likelihood that post-Civ5 they will do another version of Rev?

I think moving to a hex basis and 1 unit per tile would be sufficient to change the game.

I really hope they don't
Game mods are the only reason I play games these days.

I thought they already made CivRev 2. They just renamed it to Civilization V. :D

Here's what I think they should do with Civ Rev 2:1. More camera abilities. I'd like for it to zoom out a bit more.2. Upgradable units. I hate that I still have Legions when I just researched Steam Power.3. More than 1 main infantry unit per era. I.e. a rifleman and a calvary for industrial4. A longer game. I like to take my time, not just rush everything.5. An option for less aggresive AI. I hate that AI are always saying give us ____ or we will attack.6. Bigger maps. On Civ IV, 98% of the games I've done are on huge or large maps maps. 8. BRING BACK THE WORKERS.9. More unitsI would also like bigger maps and less aggresive AI. Also I want to pick what type of map (i.e. Continents, Pangea). Move civs would also be cool. And I don't think Napoleon should be the face for Civ Rev 2 either ;p, go Genghis lol.-Pirate Barbarians. They navigate in galleons or galleys, never come on land, don't form fleets and keep the uncivilized bonus. They give you gold or a new ship/boat if you win or something. wow i ran out of

the probable game to be realeased ) 1) More Civs like the Turkish, Persians, Carthage and of course the Celts 2) More Civs on a map. 5 is not enough 8-10 would be amazing XD3) Bigger Maps!!! They are a bit weedy the maps you do get and are always relatively annoying with choke poins 4) Map Editor : create your own custom map with ability to change resource locations etc.5) Scenario Editor Make really good scenario's!!6) Alpha Centauris Continue? Like once your people get to AC you can continue and build over there and earth... that would be quite good.7) More Units I heard previous Civ games had Helicopters and such... Bring in the Chinooks and Frigates8) Multiplayer should be alot less clunky and say in ancient era you get 30 second turns medieval 45 industrial 1 minute and modern 1 min and 30 secs.9) Civ personality's scrapped just either make them nice or cynical for one game ^^ TY

I WANT WORLD BUILDER WORLD BUILDER WORLD BUILDER WORLD BUILDER WORLD BUILDER WORLD BUILDER WORLD BUILDER. also more units e.g. worker um carrier. more civs LESS AGREVISE ( sorry spelling fail =p ) don't declare war on me because i have built the stonehenge!!!!!! I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH um OOOOOOOOOHHHHH uh custom music please um thats it bye =p

I WANT WORLD BUILDER WORLD BUILDER WORLD BUILDER WORLD BUILDER WORLD BUILDER WORLD BUILDER WORLD BUILDER. also more units e.g. worker um carrier. more civs LESS AGREVISE ( sorry spelling fail =p ) don't declare war on me because i have built the stonehenge!!!!!! I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH um OOOOOOOOOHHHHH uh custom music please um thats it bye =p

The AI get less aggressive if you are more powerful than they are or have more military. They are programmed to be bullies (basically their only personality trait) and will try to push you around if you are weak, but will cower in their few cities if you are strong.

I have heard there is some kind of scenario editor for the ipad version of the game, though I haven't seen it.

The AI get less aggressive if you are more powerful than they are or have more military. They are programmed to be bullies (basically their only personality trait) and will try to push you around if you are weak, but will cower in their few cities if you are strong.

I have heard there is some kind of scenario editor for the ipad version of the game, though I haven't seen it.

i just seriously want CivRev2 THIS ISN'T OVER ARGH

1).15-25 more units
2). improvements and workers
3). more civs
4). bigger map
5). world builder or map editor
6). less aggressive AI
7). more buildings
8). better music
9). no jibbish follum follum, ofgmujtoad! uh no we're not babies
10). more techs
11). citystates
TY ^^

I think it's safe to say there will be no Civ Rev II.

I thought they already made CivRev 2. They just renamed it to Civilization V. :D

This is so true. Civ V sucks for a Civ PC game. But for a console it would have been perfect for Civ Rev II.

What I want is different map sizes. Bigger (of course) smaller as well. When playing multiplayer with my son, sometimes we never see each other. What is the fun in that then? It's like playing single player where you can't save.

Have options to have the number of civs in a game.

Have options for what type of map we want, like we do in the PC version.

More units, tech and buildings. I also want an editor. So if I want to change the map, I can do so. If I think this unit or that building should have different specs, I should be able to do so. We should then be able to save these files and then upload them to share them. This can be the console's version of modding.

I think it's safe to say there will be no Civ Rev II.

Why do you think that? The first one sold decently.

http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/browse.php?name=civilization+revolution

Looks like about 1.5 million units. That's better than Mafia II (not saying this is a great game, but it has the same publisher).

If 2K/Firaxis want to keep a presence on consoles and smartphones, CivRev II is just the thing.

And no Civ V is not the sequel. It still takes like 8 hours to complete a Civ V game on a standard map. CivRev takes an hour or two. That's the real difference.

Top Bottom