Civ VI at Wal-mart

SLGray

King
I can get Civ VI at Wal-mart for $59.88. I am assuming this is just the default game without no updates. Is it worth it, or should I wait until it is about done to get it? I mean when I bought Civ V I got Civ V: Complete Edition.

Depends on whether you want to spend a lot and get in now, or save and get it later when it comes up on steam in a sale. I usually don't have the patience to wait and buy it the first week the game or following dlcs are available.

It's a good game already, so as Forster said, do you want to play it now or do you want to wait a few months and save some 20 bucks? I can very much recommend the first, but it's up to you.

I mean when I bought Civ V I got Civ V: Complete Edition.
Well, if I shall pull a number out of a hat for you, I'd say you have to wait until Fall or Xmas 2019 for civ6: Complete Edition for about $50.

I don't know whether a truck drives me down tomorrow ... so how do you expect someone here to know whether you shall wait now to play civ6 or not??!!

Get it from Green Man Gaming. Also, it goes on sale quite a few times on Steam. No reason to pay $60

And I think you should only get it if you're getting Rise and Fall too; don't have to wait for any further expansion. Look for deals on both.

Wait for the next sale on Steam (or else) and get the Deluxe Edition and the Expansion R&F together for less than 60 $. You missed the last sale by a few weeks.

You can get the Deluxe Edition for $30 on GMG and Rise & Fall for $21 for the next day or so. You have to add them to the cart to see those prices in your basket.

Capture.PNG

Well, if it's the deluxe anniversary edition with the book and the coins, go for it! You still get all the DLC, just not R&F, but it gets you started on the game...

Top Bottom