Spoiler :

upload_2018-7-23_22-15-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-23_22-15-46.png
    upload_2018-7-23_22-15-46.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 95
Awesome polder tiles + Auckland suzerain + Templo Mayor
:woohoo::bowdown::dance:

You should try playing YnAMP's Giant Earth map (I believe that was the one) with the Dutch. Awful starting position, but if there aren't too many spawning around you you can build so many amazing polders in the channel and in between the British Isles in particular. Plus a sizable amount in the Baltic Sea, a bunch in the Mediterranean, etc.

My screenshots are in here somewhere. I believe I played the game sometime March this year, so you might be able to find them by looking at time stamps.

You should try playing YnAMP's Giant Earth map (I believe that was the one) with the Dutch. Awful starting position, but if there aren't too many spawning around you you can build so many amazing polders in the channel and in between the British Isles in particular. Plus a sizable amount in the Baltic Sea, a bunch in the Mediterranean, etc.

My screenshots are in here somewhere. I believe I played the game sometime March this year, so you might be able to find them by looking at time stamps.

Yeah, I saw them.... it was poldermania!

So what's up with these borders with Jadwiga? For some reason despite her denouncing me, she seems to have an open borders agreement and trespassing her knights into my territory. I thought she would attack, but she did not (she eventually attacked much later).

One of civ 6's infamous border glitches

So what's up with these borders with Jadwiga? For some reason despite her denouncing me, she seems to have an open borders agreement and trespassing her knights into my territory. I thought she would attack, but she did not (she eventually attacked much later).

One of civ 6's infamous border glitches

I'm under the impression (but never paid close attention) that open borders agreements remain after one party denounces the other. But you can't create a new open borders agreement if one of you denounced the other.

Weird. There seems to be a single hex near the top-middle of the screen shot with a border but that's it. Maybe her knights yearn to roam free, aka Knights Without Borders.

Wonder what that builder is doing there?

Well, it's a very heroic builder. Being the only thing in the world, which can embark, it has just snatched two tribal villages from under Tamar's nose.

Even better, both villages gave a builder, so even if he doesn't make it back, it was still worth it :D

So if everyone is in a golden age, is it really a golden age?

So if everyone is in a golden age, is it really a golden age?

Well, that's your typical Civ6 - everyone can Golden Age, everyone can Deity :)
Now I wonder, can everyone Heroic?

A good contender for perfect starting position.

upload_2018-8-15_9-14-8.png

The plan: Wait until Sao Paulo flips to free. Declare war on (Golden Age) Japan. As fast as possible (preferably in the same turn) conquer Sao Paulo, conquer Mohenjo-Daro, build a city at the red circle. If needed, move Governors to these cities.

(can I just say Loyalty is an amazing mechanic?)

upload_2018-8-15_10-44-31.png

(and then move on and conquer the rest of Japan with what will by that point be Crossbowmen)

Edit: And then Japan declares war on Brazil. And I saw with my scout they have like 15 warriors and catapults. This is going to be fun.

"I take it your refusal to spread your religion comes from lack of conviction. Well, I'll just found my own religion then."

"Um, Mvemba? You don't have Holy Sites. Or even Stonehenge."

"Don't you bother me with technicalities! The LORD moves in mysterious ways! *shakes staff*"

Top Bottom