Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

I wanted to do some Wilhelmina play for the triple 7 achievement ... After a reroll of boring plains wheat game I got this.
The game must be kidding me. This is a suitable location to grow my glorious civ from? THE FREAKIN SOUTH POLE? :D

I must say I had to play this gimmick of a game ... and I am having a very exciting game. I know 300 words for snow and experience a rollercoaster of ages. Dark classical, then a whooping heroic medieval and now I am in a dark renaissance aiming for a heroic industrial again. De Zeven Provincien are building a sizable colony in Indonesia.
Adding turn 1 save anyone interested (large/8civs/islandplates/king/standard). HF

Attachments

• holland on south pole.png
    holland on south pole.png
    2 MB · Views: 575
  • WILHELMINA 1 4000 BC south pole.Civ6Save
    409.3 KB · Views: 135
And not even a single spot for a polder. :lol:

I wanted to do some Wilhelmina play for the triple 7 achievement ... After a reroll of boring plains wheat game I got this.
The game must be kidding me. This is a suitable location to grow my glorious civ from? THE FREAKIN SOUTH POLE? :D

I must say I had to play this gimmick of a game ... and I am having a very exciting game. I know 300 words for snow and experience a rollercoaster of ages. Dark classical, then a whooping heroic medieval and now I am in a dark renaissance aiming for a heroic industrial again. De Zeven Provincien are building a sizable colony in Indonesia.
Adding turn 1 save anyone interested (large/8civs/islandplates/king/standard). HF
Haha, where did you settle? :p

See, a Start like this is why I'd like to have the Civ V ability to Rename your Civ at the start. I'd rename Netherlands to Skipper's Penguin Antarctica and name all my cities after species of Lemurs...

Haha, where did you settle? :p
On the coast downriver next to whales, I have some dignity :D. Still, the city is fully covered by snow, but amazingly productive. I got an IZ of +5adjacency and the pantheon to give +1 prod to fishing boats.

"See, a Start like this is why I'd like to have the Civ V ability to Rename your Civ at the start. I'd rename Netherlands to Skipper's Penguin Antarctica and name all my cities after species of Lemurs..."
You see, the continent it is on, is even called Terra Australis.

Jadwiga seems to be channeling some Latauro here.

Her message at the bottom of the screen is Latuaro's defeated message. I recently defeated Latuaro, I think Jadwiga knows what's in her future

Jadwiga seems to be channeling some Latauro here.

Her message at the bottom of the screen is Latuaro's defeated message. I recently defeated Latuaro, I think Jadwiga knows what's in her future

What? How could you declare war on Jadwiga? She's far too cute for that!

(I may or may not have trouble declaring war on Jadwiga)

What? How could you declare war on Jadwiga? She's far too cute for that!

(I may or may not have trouble declaring war on Jadwiga)

She has been extremely hostile to me before in games. Likely due to her secondary Agenda.

She is usually conquered by other Civs before I even meet her.
Really? In most games I've played she seems to be one of the top tier AI civs. She's just so adorable I have to stay on good terms with her. :p

The Dutch somehow lost -1 cities in my last game (Villes perdues = Cities lost). My best guess as to how this happened is that the Dutch were conquered by America/Brazil. Then I liberate a Dutch city bringing them back into the game. This somehow reset the city lost count so when I liberated another city it went to -1.

upload_2018-9-22_22-44-46.png

What's going on here then? Two Reynas!

I have got Pingala (the other guy) but he's off screen.

I can't allocate her, she is already in Washington, the extra Reyna stays unallocated whatever I do!

Either Reyna cloned herself or she invited another one of her identical sisters to work for your Civ.

Oh, I didn't even notice it was Reyna. It was two Amanis in my game. :p

In order not to push this thread off first screen I share this accomplishment. Work hard and you will become the first lvl 4 slinger.
Done when trying to accomplish the Flight Slingulator achievement. Does it work with lvl4 slinger, btw?

Attachments

• slinger_lvl4.png
    slinger_lvl4.png
    3 MB · Views: 391
Not sure if this has been posted before, maybe this is intended? Seems strange to have ivory on tundra. Are there any real cases of this? Maybe they are accounting for wooly mammoth? I don't know much about elephants, but I can't think of any that live in tundra.

According to Elephant World

Elephants are able to survive in a variety of different locations because of the huge variety of food sources that they consume. Many people assume that elephants that are in the wild only live in the grasslands. While that is one of their main habitats, they can also be found in the desert of the Savannah, forest areas, where there are swamps, and everything in between.

And according to the Civ Wiki

Ivory is a luxury resource in Civilization VI. It is found on Plains and Desert, and also in Woods and Rainforests.

I don't see tundra on there so it would be an aberration. I can't recall ever seeing ivory on a tundra tile but maybe I have and never noticed it before. Are you playing with an map mods? That could explain it.

I don't see tundra on there so it would be an aberration. I can't recall ever seeing ivory on a tundra tile but maybe I have and never noticed it before. Are you playing with an map mods? That could explain it.

I think it happens in the unmodded game, as Ivory can spawn in Woods, including Woods on Tundra.

Doesn't fuss me. Mammoths would have been a great source of Ivory and their demise happened during the Age of Man. Not a big stretch to roll a world where members of the elephant family remain alive in northern climes.

Top Bottom