Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

So, in my Inca game, I declared a war on Scotland with intention of entirely annexing Robert's realm. I prepared a small but at the same time modern army of field cannons and musketeers and then, after declaring the surprise war, the massacre began. Cyrus, my friend, rushed to congratulate me for it being a surprise war, Alexander praised me for being a warmonger. And then denounced me for the very same reason (grievances inflicted on Scotland through this war). Cyrus, instead, became my first situation where the AI offered me a great work in default trade.

Cyrus' offer.png

Also, I was undergoing an industrial revolution in my Empire, sending engineers to build a railroad system. Now, I know that the railroads in this game are really weirdly curved, but I seriously do not understand how this one works.

Railroad x.png

I also got some from my first GS game, Greece...

England gotta protect its waters. It doesn't matter that she's landlocked, she will do it anyways.

English well protected lake.png

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this aqueduct. After all, snow is water, too... The skiers better be careful not to hit the pillars tho.

Snow is water.png

So I decided to roll some multiplayer as Sweden with my friend... I'll just say this without any doubt the worst start I've ever had in the few thousands od hours I have in all civs combined. No words to describe it, just see it for yourself.View attachment 521102 View attachment 521103

PD: Yes, we restarted.
Oh, come on... It would make a great canal city :p

So I decided to roll some multiplayer as Sweden with my friend... I'll just say this without any doubt the worst start I've ever had in the few thousands od hours I have in all civs combined. No words to describe it, just see it for yourself.View attachment 521102 View attachment 521103

Hey that's not too bad! (at least there wasn't a mountain blocking you)... furs are great tiles to work :p If you are willing to move your settler you'll have a fine enough game

Yeah, someone is gonna lose her cultural alliance privileges in the near future...

Spoiler :
Culture Alliance.png

She was delighted to shift to a military alliance.

Spoiler :
Military Alliance.png

Last edited:
** Breaking News **

Launch-From-GreatLakes_whileFlooded.png

The scheduled launch of the very first Canadian luxurious Satellite from the Great Lake Ontario near Hamilton has been indefinitely post-poned.. Global Warming is being considered by experts at CSIS as the likely suspect of a terrible coastal flood that nearly ruined their precious Steel Mines too.
Even the local Cows were panicking.. hey--that's what we were told, OK.

-- Stay tuned for more wet details once we reach the area with our mobile Camera crews!

Swift update.. we just received a Photo-Fax from our Helicopter guys...

LaunchSite_ON-FIRE.png

-- The entire site is now On-Fire!!.

Last edited:

I think it's not a crossbowman on the picture.

What is this purple haze? And these clouds were spinning pretty fast.

Attachments

• 20190319220700_1.jpg
    20190319220700_1.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 335
  • 20190310154026_1.jpg
    20190310154026_1.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 255
  • 20190310154030_1.jpg
    20190310154030_1.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 200
@L4Psha ..

That does look like a corrupt GFX card or possible rendering flaws.. such self-texturing steps are produced from "animated" layers when Storms or Hurricanes move around the map. It could also be a mod "conflict" with various (unknown) competing assets or indirect Key_Palettes that fail under certain conditions (graphic LOG files could hint on such elements).

I got those purple blobs even in rise and fall. Pics are probably about 10 pages back. Think it was my GTX 970 on my old computer, I don't get them with my new computer/GPU I built.

I got those purple blobs even in rise and fall. Pics are probably about 10 pages back. Think it was my GTX 970 on my old computer, I don't get them with my new computer/GPU I built.
The miasma only seems to stick to the Netherlands, further proving that the descendants of the Dutch were responsible for the miasma in Beyond Earth.

I'll take that save to try :p

Yeah, someone is gonna lose her cultural alliance privileges in the near future...

She was delighted to shift to a military alliance.

I could live with Malmo if I had to. It's JONKOPING that makes me want to tear my hair out in this.

Progress must be, and Willka Waman will finally reach the sea! Though, I am afraid that the Crater Lake isn't as charming and untouched piece of nature, as it used to be...

View attachment 521250
I may have just used the dead sea to do something similar in my Hungary game (though with a regular canal since it was CITY-SEA-CANAL-WATER)

Last edited by a moderator:
I could live with Malmo if I had to. It's JONKOPING that makes me want to tear my hair out in this.

I wanted to get rid of it, waited for it to become a free city so I could conquer it and raze it. Turns out you can't raze cities that are founded by an ally.

(edit raise -> raze) :blush:

Last edited:
I wanted to get rid of it, waited for it to become a free city so I could conquer it and raise it. Turns out you can't raise cities that are founded by an ally.
That's a thing? Jeez. Guess you're stuck with it now :crazyeye:

I wanted to get rid of it, waited for it to become a free city so I could conquer it and raze it. Turns out you can't raze cities that are founded by an ally.

(edit raise -> raze) :blush:

Yeah, all these enforced rules regarding what and when to raze are extremely annoying and I have no idea why they implemented them. I mean, just let me raze it and deal with the consequences. The same for having no penalties for razing free cities. Basically, nobody cares you massacred the entire population of a city, not even the former masters (They were all rebels anyway! :p).

Well, because of global warming mitigation, my Panama Canal is so super useful ...

View attachment 521408
Ha, with a bit of planning ahead so many cogs could have been saved - those used for the canal, and for the flood barrier as well. Mother Nature was nudged in the right direction, should have been allowed to do the job till the end for the same effect but at zero expenses.
Those hot engineering heads... Build the Canal!... Save the Canal!... Er, could now somebody figure out, how to actually use the Canal?

Top Bottom