Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Cropped because there was some personal information on screen at the time I made the screenshot.

Hey ship, how'd you get there?

It's not a naval unit, but rather I guess a graphical artifact. I use artifact not in Civ terms, but like I said a graphical one.

Got a ridiculously surprising desert start as Brazil. My cap had one jungle tile, but that was the only one that was significantly usable for districts. This is a screencap of probably my 10th city? I've started regularly going really wide instead of tall. Whatever number of cities you have to have as Brazil to make Guarulhos the default name is the city that was outside of.

Cropped because there was some personal information on screen at the time I made the screenshot.

Hey ship, how'd you get there?

It's not a naval unit, but rather I guess a graphical artifact. I use artifact not in Civ terms, but like I said a graphical one.

Got a ridiculously surprising desert start as Brazil. My cap had one jungle tile, but that was the only one that was significantly usable for districts. This is a screencap of probably my 10th city? I've started regularly going really wide instead of tall. Whatever number of cities you have to have as Brazil to make Guarulhos the default name is the city that was outside of.
Another Aral Sea natural wonder

There are 15 pearls on this standard size fractal map. Every last one of them are in this little ice-bound bay.
lol imagine the harbor bonuses. how did you get the Ai to expand like that in my games they only ever build a few cities than stop?!

lol imagine the harbor bonuses. how did you get the Ai to expand like that in my games they only ever build a few cities than stop?!
My guess is the AI+ mod, or Delnar's AI cleanup. All of my last few games were like this.

might have to check that mod out...if it doesn't freeze me game like the other big (quickUI) mods

Yep, AI+. They were also building plenty of modern units and planes (planes were helped by my Better City Specialization mod).

Everything takes -1 turns to build in the Sumerian city I just captured. Ok, maybe it wasn't as funny as I originally thought, haha.

perhaps it is not a graphical artifact, One suspects a developer read something about "ships of the desert"
upload_2016-11-18_19-31-15.png

Their next meeting is going to be a little awkward...

Here I'm using the lack of open borders between Kongo and Spain as a shield to kill off Spain's troops.

Awkward Negotiations.jpg

Top Bottom