Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Letting vampires running amok in Boston? Proudly flaunting his membership with the Sanguine Pact? Worst vampire hunter ever...

20221129193337_1.jpg

20221129191958_1.jpg

A barbarian clan just converted to a city-state. They are the world's dominant military power (275 BC). Cost to levy - Over 2800.

View attachment 646954
No, no, it's just that the Mayor's cat's butt froze to the ice and got injured a bit while detaching, so the Mayor yelled at everybody to get out there and chop some woods and hunt some mice and milk some cows, so that the cat could be warmed up, fed and healed. I'm positive that's the explanation of what can be seen here.
:)

And yet they became a religious folk, only interested in their faith, not a militaristic CS!

Nobody expects the Armaghian Inquisition!

anyone know a way to get this guy out of here? Other than building the panama canal? Luckily my Roman army seems to be doing fairly well for itself, I don't exactly need him. FYI a barbarian ship bopped this great admiral to this lake.

@Disgustipated Build a harbor… then transfer the GA to another city
unfortunately while you can warp great admirals TO harbors (and navigable-water-adjacent city centers and water-based wonders and water parks), i believe you can only warp them FROM city centers (and nothing else)
which really shouldn't be the case to avoid exactly this kind of perdicament, all of the warp-to-eligible locations should also be warp-from-eligible

unfortunately while you can warp great admirals TO harbors (and navigable-water-adjacent city centers and water-based wonders and water parks), i believe you can only warp them FROM city centers (and nothing else)
which really shouldn't be the case to avoid exactly this kind of perdicament, all of the warp-to-eligible locations should also be warp-from-eligible

That is correct, unfortunately.

yeah one reason I didn't build a harbor in the lake. The other being that I built Huey. I tend not to put harbors in lakes when I build that wonder, the point of building the wonder is to make lake tiles more attractive to work.

And honestly even without the wonder, I'm not a big fan of harbors in lakes.

Top Bottom