Civ2 Facebook Group

Willhelm II

Chieftain
Has anyone made one?

Would be an excellent means for exchanging info and organising multiplayer.

Another question - would anyone be interested in starting one?

43 and not a single response... does this forum have an army of bots looking over it?

Moderator Action: when making a new post within a short time please edit your post instead of making new posts. This is mentioned in the forum rules

Since you are so desperate for a response, I'll give you one.

I'm not registered with Facebook so I have no idea if there is such a group. I also wouldn't join just to make one.

It may take some time for someone with something worthwhile to contribute to post. Be patient.

Since you are so desperate for a response, I'll give you one.

I'm not registered with Facebook so I have no idea if there is such a group. I also wouldn't join just to make one.

It may take some time for someone with something worthwhile to contribute to post. Be patient.

As cliche as it might sound, everyone is on Facebook now, even though I know the despair that might give some people (I myself am often ashamed to admit to having a FB account).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Civilization-II/26379097587

you mean this one? looks pretty dead. then again, everyone and their uncles are modding civ 4 and 5...

I agree that everyone is modding civ 4 and 5, but Doom2 still has an active community of modders/multiplayers and is older than Civ2.

I find it a great pity that Civ2 just seems to have died a death in the past five years, and was so distraught to learn that apolyton has virtually deleted a wealth of Civ2 community history forever.

I'm not on Facebook either. I don't see what it could offer that CFC itself couldn't.

Moderator Action: removed text

Top Bottom